Dramatic new 9-11 arial photos released

Jefe

Established Member
Ive had all these pics saved on my comp since they came out last August...

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
Looking at these images never gets any easier. The photos that follow depict the horrible images of the September 11, 2001 attacks and the aftermath of the recovery efforts where some 2800 innocent people died, including those aboard hijacked flights American 11 and United 175. ABC News recently obtained these images after filing a Freedom of Information Act request in 2009 with the National Institute of Standards and Technology, which had collected as part of an investigation into the collapse of the World Trade Center. (Det. Greg Semendinger/NYC Police Aviation Unit)

Where did you get them?

Jefe

Established Member
Where did you get them?

I got them from here, there were 58 pics released March 09:

[ame="http://www.scribd.com/doc/13792191/null"]null - download free online[/ame]

Looks like it was created March 2009. This is old but every forum im on today acts like these are new pics...

Last edited:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
To think they were handing candy out in the Arab street shortly after the fall of the towers. If I ruled this country Afghanistan and Iraq would be newly acquired US territories.

EVO-lution

Established Member
can't stand seeing this stuff. being as I'm from NY and it's on my turf it makes me upset to see this. To think I NEVER got a chance to even see those buildings up close and now I never will.

here's some food for thought. always loved this movie once it was created.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE"]YouTube- 911 Loose Change (full-length)[/ame]

Common

Established Member
Anyone that believes US government had something to do with 9-11 needs to be slaughtered with a rusty butter knife!

Users who are viewing this thread