Drag setup for 2011 GT

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
OK, my bud is getting ready to order a set of Billet Specialties from me. He wants 15x10s. I have been doing some reading, and I am gathering that you can run a 15x10 w/ a 7.5bs as long as you relocated the sway bar?? Has anyone had any luck on the front runners? He wants a 3" or 4" front. Has anyone gotten away without a spacer??

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
OK, my bud is getting ready to order a set of Billet Specialties from me. He wants 15x10s. I have been doing some reading, and I am gathering that you can run a 15x10 w/ a 7.5bs as long as you relocated the sway bar?? Has anyone had any luck on the front runners? He wants a 3" or 4" front. Has anyone gotten away without a spacer??

For the front runners you're going to need to treat it as if it was a GT500. 17x5" Bogarts are what we run and they fit perfect.

4751810253_0f62ed688f_b.jpg

cgjarvis

Established Member
Will my 15x8 Weld Drag Lite XP's fit the rear I wonder?

I like the 17" set up. Are those bias or radial front runners?

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
No Brembos, I was looking at running the Billet Specialties on the rear. I have been reading that the 10's wont fit without grinding. I think I can run the 16x9.5 on the rear of his car, but really limits tire selection. My Lethal order should be in tomorrow, so I can get my fuel install completed and EGR delete done. Hopefully get my cobra back on the road.

Users who are viewing this thread