Drag Race wheel setup - post yours

R1Lello

Established Member
Thinking about buying a drag wheel setup for cruisin the streets next spring, can you post your set up?? As usual, the biggest meats that fit the rear and skinnies up front are what I want. thanks

davidhuff

Established Member
Here's a picture of my drag wheels.FRONT 17X5 REAR 15X10

IMG_0735_2_1.jpg

IMG_0738_5_1.jpg

IMG_0680_1_1.jpg

IMG_0676_3_1.jpg

Last edited:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Killer, saw bogarts with black centers this weekend, and I want!

R1Lello

Established Member
looking good.......if 17 is the smallest for our front we can go to clear the brakes,.......can we do a 17/17 with a nice sized bun in the rear? Again, want to street drive it.......are the Bogarts street legal? I read T/Forged is working on something too.

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
CCW makes a Drag Pak set-up. Andy runs it....He runs an M & H in the rear 45 series I think...It has a huge sidewall.

chimazo

Established Member
.....are the Bogarts street legal?

There are better choices if you just want "the look" for cruising, not to mention that running skinnies up front will result in poor handling and braking.

From Bogarts' website Q&A:

"Why are Bogart Racing Wheels not intended for street use?

Because we manufacture Bogart Racing Wheels for a specific application (racing), we remove as much mass (weight) as possible, while maintaining enough structural integrity to be sure that Bogart Racing Wheels will survive through their intended purpose."

Last edited:

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
Most of the parts you put on your car are not intended for street use....would I drive on Bogarts to another state no....joy riding HELL YES!! How many people really drive these cars everyday anyways???????????

ferrarokid

Established Member
budget drag setup ..

DSC_1008.jpg

DSC_0997.jpg

A few members have used the rear setup, 15x8 5.5 b.s. et street radial 275/60/15, and the front setup is, 15x4 1 3/4 b.s, 27x4.5 goodyear front runner, 2005 mustang gt front brakes, arp wheels studs, 1/2 spacer.

Not sure why some make a big deal about changing the brakes, as you can do it under an hour ! !

I had the Bogarts, awesome wheel .. just wanted to try something diff.

Last edited:

skyhighsd

Established Member
DSC_1008.jpg

DSC_0997.jpg

A few members have used the rear setup, 15x8 5.5 b.s. et street radial 275/60/15, and the front setup is, 15x4 1 3/4 b.s, 27x4.5 goodyear front runner, 2005 mustang gt front brakes, arp wheels studs, 1/2 spacer.

Not sure why some make a big deal about changing the brakes, as you can do it under an hour ! !

Looks good, I figured you where going to post up your old/my bogarts:lol1:

ferrarokid

Established Member
Looks good, I figured you where going to post up your old/my bogarts:lol1:

Funny I miss them ! ! I was going to order a new set, then was checking out some of the new weld wheels coming out .. I said screw it, let me give these a shot ! ! also you are in the game for less then $1350 ... (ps still cant put the power down !)

:rolling:

Last edited:

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
DSC_1008.jpg

DSC_0997.jpg

What does your car run with all that POWER?

ferrarokid

Established Member
What does your car run with all that POWER?

Right now it just runs around the block ! I was hoping to attend the evo track day, but it was my first anniversary this past weekend.. weather hs been great, so hopfully in the next couple weeks I can get out and make some passes.

stickman09

Established Member
I would like to see some Billet Specialties Street Lites on a GT500.. I'm about to save up for my fox and have them for next spring.

Six_Offender

Established Member
I would like to see some Billet Specialties Street Lites on a GT500.. I'm about to save up for my fox and have them for next spring.

once again im sorry for resurrecting a dead thread, but i like the way billet specialties rims look, what would it take to make them work on my 09? 1 inch spacer in the front (15x3.5) and 15x10 rear?

Users who are viewing this thread