Drag Race! Tesla Model S Plaid vs. Suzuki Hayabusa vs. Kawasaki ZX-14R

quad

Established Member
So, on our trip from TX to Montana, roughly 5000 miles round trip, and 300 miles per charge, I'd have to stop 16 times to charge, at how many hours per charge? Hell no. Hard pass.
They recommend only charging it to 65% which is quick - around 15 minutes. Then driving about 200 miles or so to the next stop. I usually stop for a break every 200 miles anyway to stretch my legs, get a coffee and take a leak.

blk02edge

Established Member
Thats cool AF, how can you hate electric? I dont get some of the people here. This is like sticking to only one brand, lol, **** that.
You'll understand when ICE is mandated away from existence and all we have is identicle looking cars that all perform exactly the same with zero noise. If you don't understand that these EV's are going to completely destroy the fun of cars then you are just being ignorant for the sake of argument.

Comparing cars to horses is also as dumb as the triple maskers/vaxxers.

Last edited:

bullitt2735

Established Member
Where is the vid of these two doing a dig run?
no dig this was mainly a roll event... on an unprepped surface plaid will mop the floor with 98% of cars. Dig at track this Camaro would still gap it, if not worse constantly pulls 1.2 60ft.

That wasn't a drag race. If it was I bet the outcome would have been way different.
obviously it wasn't a dig? but fair, unprepped bumpy surface the plaid will win from a dig, 40 roll unprepped bumpy surface the camaro easily wins, dig at prepped track, camaro wins.

Users who are viewing this thread