Drag Day Event

97whitevert

Established Member
SCMC Spring Drag Day March 1, 2003- Jackson SC

The SCMC ( SVT Cobra Mustang Club ) will have its Spring Drag Day on March 1, 2003 at Carolina Dragway in Jackson, SC. If you plan to attend then post here with the type car and year. For a registration form go here: www.svtcobraclub.com/mainpage.html

Cost: $35.00 for members/$40.00 non-members

If you have attended this event before then you can pay the same $35.00 if you register before February 21, 2003.

Hope to see you there!!

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
Well we have another taker! What about the rest of you folks?? Make sure to preregister it will save you $10 to $15 bucks! :D :D

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
Originally posted by White98SVT
I'm still coming....couldn't raise enough cash to race since I'm in college...but I'll be there:thumbsup:

I'm glad we'll get to meet but I wish you could have run with us. Maybe we can sneak you down the track once or twice!! :D ;-)

temjin9876

Bringer of Destruction!
Established Member
I'll be there. My birthday is thursday and everyone who is coming with me says they will pay for me to run. I dunno

but hope to meet some of you guys there!:beer:

White98SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by Big Daddy
I'm glad we'll get to meet but I wish you could have run with us. Maybe we can sneak you down the track once or twice!! :D ;-)

That'll work:thumbsup:

Guess I'll leave out the part about me meeting you once at Road Atlanta:p

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
That'll work:thumbsup:

Guess I'll leave out the part about me meeting you once at Road Atlanta:p

Was that before or after my little mishap in turn 3?? :D ;-) I do believe I remember you now. It will be good see you again. It's hard to remember everyone I've met since I've joined the SCMC. We do so many events and we have such great participation! :D :beer: :beer:

White98SVT

Established Member
Was that before or after my little mishap in turn 3?? :D ;-) I do believe I remember you now. It will be good see you again. It's hard to remember everyone I've met since I've joined the SCMC. We do so many events and we have such great participation! :D :beer: :beer:

I wasn't aware of the "mishap in turn 3". Only problems I remember there was the 01 mineral gray Cobra and the Fox that caught on fire.

I'm pretty sure I remember who you are, I think I asked to borrow a helmet to ride with my buddy Mike from Houston.

See you Saturday:beer:

PS- I am aware of some "arrogant" F-body guys coming up for the meet from around here too....be on the look out for a kill;-)

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
I wasn't aware of the "mishap in turn 3". Only problems I remember there was the 01 mineral gray Cobra and the Fox that caught on fire.

I'm pretty sure I remember who you are, I think I asked to borrow a helmet to ride with my buddy Mike from Houston.

See you Saturday:beer:

PS- I am aware of some "arrogant" F-body guys coming up for the meet from around here too....be on the look out for a kill;-)

I had my oil cooler fail and dump oil on my tires and I spun out and hit the tire wall in 3...:( :( :(

I'll be there early Saturday helping Tony get things ready at the track! :D :D :D

Bring them F-body boys on...I think I have the answer for them this year. ;-) ;-) ;-) :thumbsup:

White98SVT

Established Member
I had my oil cooler fail and dump oil on my tires and I spun out and hit the tire wall in 3...:( :( :(

I'll be there early Saturday helping Tony get things ready at the track! :D :D :D

Bring them F-body boys on...I think I have the answer for them this year. ;-) ;-) ;-) :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about that mishap man, I don't remember it happening. What time are you two getting there? I'd like to come up and help out if I can.

As far as the F-body boys, the best any of them are running is a 97 I think Z-28 running mid 12's on the gas and a 97 T/A running low 13's. If they do end up racing, I sure hope they get put in their place so they go home :cryying: :)

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
Tony is looking to get there around 9:30 to 10:00 AM. If I travel down to the track Friday night I will be there at that time also. If I travel down on Saturday I won't get there until 10:30 AM. :D

White98SVT

Established Member
Tony is looking to get there around 9:30 to 10:00 AM. If I travel down to the track Friday night I will be there at that time also. If I travel down on Saturday I won't get there until 10:30 AM. :D

Sounds great man, I'll show up around 10 and see if Tony needs any help setting up. Have a safe trip and I'll see ya Saturday:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread