Dr. Gas X-pipe

Sonic03

Alaskan Assasin
Established Member
I just talked Dr.Gas. Very friendly service:) Since Bassani dips their X-pipe in gold I decided to shop around a little more. I had spoken to Dr.gas before I got my car and they hadn't yet fitted one yet, so I didn't order.
So today I talked to him again, X-pipe w/out cats is $299, with a set of high flow cats welded up it came out to $400 even +$30 shipping....not bad. I asked him about the difference between the two X-pipes (bassani), he said that the Bassani is a "glorified H-pipe". Of course he is trying to sell his product but he also backs his product 100% performence. He also told me to save my $$$ and just replace the mufflers, any feedback on this suggestion??
If you guys have any questions give him a call 1-801-563-1111, I am very impressed w/ his customer service so far, very personable guy.... I should have the setup in a week or so, keep ya posted..

nicetry

Established Member
BASSANI/DRGAS

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Bassani pipe is made of gold?
AND its $31.00 less than Dr. Gas? way kool........
i gotta gets me ones of dem pipes......

Sonic03

Alaskan Assasin
Established Member
Bassani Kit
The header still is not ready, and does not have a price. It will be a mid-length header.

I just got prices on the rest of the system. The list prices are.

x-pipe w/cats $731.00

x-pipe without cats $445.53

cat back $1057.00

$31 cheaper whats your source for prices?

lets see $400 for the Dr.Gas, $731 for Bassani, ummm thats a $331 difference!!!

nicetry

Established Member
the diff. is you havent been paying attention......
i am taking orders for a "group" purchase and the projected prices are listed on other threads on this forum.
if you would like additional info,
i can be reached at
Full Throttle Performance
317-821-8455
Jr Plumhoff

Users who are viewing this thread