Door sill plates...

Sonic03svt

Established Member
I'm looking for some door sill plates...something that's polished aluminum with COBRA or something engraved on them.

Has anyone seen what I'm talking about or know where to get them?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

OrangeSVT04

Gone in 24 Hours
Established Member
Yes, UPR has them. I have a set of the polished stainless ones that say "SUPERCHARGED" on them. They are nice pieces and are easy to install. :beer:

Sonic03svt

Established Member
budgreen3564 said:
i also bought from UPR. mine say cobra. as stated above, very easy install.

I emailed UPR to ask about some that say "COBRA" but they said that they didn't make any. Did you buy your set from UPR?

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
They used to make them with Cobra on them...I think they stopped..but, not sure why..cause I want those also. LFP has some with Cobra on them..not engraved but, still pretty nice..I know I have seen them elsewhere too..but, can't remember.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
OrangeSVT04 said:
Yes, UPR has them. I have a set of the polished stainless ones that say "SUPERCHARGED" on them. They are nice pieces and are easy to install. :beer:
I have the same ones! :coolman:

ModsAway

Established Member
If you don't like what UPR offers then purchase their blank ones and have them engraved with ANYTHING YOU WANT after you receive them.

May be a bit pricey this way but you can have them personalized that way. I got the supercharged ones from UPR.

Users who are viewing this thread