Door code for 2012 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Does anyone know where I can find the factory door code on my 2012 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost? It's seems on the Taurus, it's either in the fuse box door or located near there under the dash (drivers side). I cannot for the life of me find anything. My car didn't come with the owners manual that would normally have the card. Really do not want to pay a dealership to pull the code and I'm not sure I'm going back to the Lincoln dealership I bought the car from because I'm not happy with them at the moment.

And of course, pictures from last weekends cleanup (clayed/M205/Wax) :coolman:

MKS1.jpg
MKS2.jpg
MKS3.jpg
MKS4.jpg

Zemedici

Established Member
Get them to pull the code for you as part of the sales deal. It costs .5hours, maybe use that card to help get into your good graces?

It's not on the car that I know of for security purposes, only in that card

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Get them to pull the code for you as part of the sales deal. It costs .5hours, maybe use that card to help get into your good graces?

It's not on the car that I know of for security purposes, only in that card

It seems on the Taurus, the code is on a sticker on the fuse box. I know on my '02 Explorer, it was on the computer located in the 3rd row passenger side panel. From what I'm finding for the Lincoln, I have to have the dealer pull the code which sucks. As long as I have the key in my pocket, I don't need the code because the door unlocks when I touch the keypad. However, there's always that chance I may not have the keys on me and need to get in.

Long story short, there was a finance mix-up that they made right after I bought the car and when I first test drove it, I'm 99% sure the owners manual was there and the tech that certified the car also marked it as being present (however, it's not there...). The Lincoln dealer was awesome before I bought the car and dropped me like a bad habit after. I do have a free oil change with them and they said they would pull the code, but with the way I'm being treated lately, I'll save the 45 min drive and go to a local Lincoln dealership 15 min away.

Users who are viewing this thread