don't you hate it when you're at a bar...

djc

Professional Nerd
Established Member
and this girl starts talking and all you can do is focus on her wart/mole on her face the entire time? Even when she mentioned she woke up late and didn't have time to shower that day, I still could only focus on the wart/mole!

Good think she was interested in my friend and not me. :beer:

I'm having Austin Powers flashbacks.

"Moleee moleee moleeee"

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
OH GOD dude im so like that. Its a horrible thing, but if they have like that one wisker or something, im like AHHHH!!!

gyacopetti

Super Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
HAHA!! Thats something I would do. I met this girl the other night and there was something baout the way she spoke that bugged me. Finally I realized after she finished her statements, she would make a weird moaning noise. Example of her talking: "No, I dont really like that band as much as the other one. uhhhhmmmm" "Wow, this is a really good drink.uhhhmmmm"

I was about to ask her if I i could try slapping her to see if it went away!!

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
The worst once was I went on a blind date, with me and a friend, and his girl. We were talking about something, and then my friend asks me "hey Mike what would you do if you were dating a girl and she had a few wiskers, would you dump her right away or what?" All of a sudden I notice that my blind date covers up her chin. Like shes resting her head on her hands. She stayed like that almost the whole rest of the night. Low and behold, a little itty bitty birth mark, which was actually cute on her, but it had a short hair coming out of it. I was like holy crap! haha what are the chances of that.

djc

Professional Nerd
Established Member
hahahah poor girl! she should have went to the bathroom and yanked it out!

UCBeau

wtf how do you know she was interested in me!

she smelled..remember those bugs that kept flying into her drink?:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
One of my lady friends had a dinner party at her place and intentionally seated me next to an extremely pretty Asian friend named Lana.

She was a well-mannered & animated young woman....but there was something about her that unsettled me, and I couldn't look her in the face as I talked to her.
She was wearing a set of green contacts. Normally, Asian women will have the deep brown eyes....a few will have lighter colored eyes.....but this poor, harmless girl looked like a lizard sizing me up for a snack:??:

....and that brings up the point about plastic girls, too. Some of them have showed up at the parties and gotten quite a bit of attention, especially from the guys.
Then after most everyone has gone home, some of the women would hang out and discuss their boyfriends problems....the typical "..he doesn't appreciate me..." stuff.

I would be Nice Guy/Fly-on-the-Wall and help clean up the place while the women gabbed, wondering to myself whether the hapless women complaining were aware the C & D-cup implants were the primary reason they were getting attention in the first place...:shrug:

UCBeau

:lol: i can't help but agree with you. countless times i've heard my girl-friends whine and bitch about why their bf's don't appreciate them yet they have guys all over them when they go out. usually i'd just laugh but there are those few times when i've tried to talk some sense into my friends. it hasn't worked yet.

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
(*)(*) 's are a very hard thing to ignore during a conversation, especially when they are intentionally advertised.

Loads of women have figured out what is Obvious attracts attention, but the Art of Understated Modesty is something a few have mastered.
Some of them need to realize that the boob jobs, the fake contacts, and green mascara send signals, too.
The fake stuff can be camouflage for people who aren't comfortable with who they are. Some of us can see it from a mile away.

Compare Pam Anderson before and after pictures.....especially after the vids came out when she was smiling, "The Baseball Bat" in her hands, face spattered.

I'm just using her as an example, but I hope she isn't a reflection of what society in general considers attractive or desirable in women....

Last edited:

UCBeau

pam anderson without makeup = yuck
heather locklear without makeup = yuck
denise richards without makeup = yuck
i've met all 3 in person, without makeup. its scary.

WhirlieBirdie

Buh Bye
Originally posted by SanDiego01Snake
pam anderson without makeup = yuck
heather locklear without makeup = yuck
denise richards without makeup = yuck
i've met all 3 in person, without makeup. its scary.
I'd still screw the living daylights out of all three, though. :coolman:

UCBeau

Originally posted by WhirlieBirdie
I'd still screw the living daylights out of all three, though. :coolman:
:shrug: who said i wouldn't? well except pam anderson..i wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole. but the other 2, if they were all made up, i'd hit it.

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
I would take Salma Hayek, no makeup, covered head to toe in mud.
...I think she would clean up fairly well....:D

Users who are viewing this thread