Don't Know Where to Put This, But Here Goes.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
I've got the Stage III Roush S/C setup on my newly purchased 2005 F-150 Full Cab and I'm curious if the majority of performance parts available to the HD 150 will fit/are compatible.

Also, assuming the new 5.4 Trident 3V setup, how small a pulley do you think I can go on the Magnuson without damaging the motor? The current setup is running only 6 lbs of boost. :poke:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
To be honest there arent too many people here with experience boosting the 5.4L 3V motor, as it is relatively new.

I had one in my 04 F150 Supercrew and it was a good motor, yet I wouldnt put more than 6 pounds of boost. That engine wasnt made for forced induction.

Did you buy the truck from a Roush dealer or was it done aftermarket?

Is the truck the Supercrew (4dr) or the Supercab (2dr)?

You need to get some pics up.

Congrats

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
To be honest there arent too many people here with experience boosting the 5.4L 3V motor, as it is relatively new.

I had one in my 04 F150 Supercrew and it was a good motor, yet I wouldnt put more than 6 pounds of boost. That engine wasnt made for forced induction.

Did you buy the truck from a Roush dealer or was it done aftermarket?

Is the truck the Supercrew (4dr) or the Supercab (2dr)?

You need to get some pics up.

Congrats

Thanks! For pics, check the link in the sig! :thumbsup: F150 Lariat supercrew. And Thanks. I can't tell if the calibration sticker was done by the dealer or by Roush, but I'll check tomorrow.

Rims, exhaust, and chrome inserts came with it new. Roush still hasn't made a Stage III badge. That would have been appropriate.

I was reading somewhere that Roush has a pulley swap and calibration for their roushcharger, but can't find it on the web site. :shrug:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
PlatinumCobra said:
Thanks! For pics, check the link in the sig! :thumbsup: F150 Lariat supercrew. And Thanks. I can't tell if the calibration sticker was done by the dealer or by Roush, but I'll check tomorrow.

Rims, exhaust, and chrome inserts came with it new. Roush still hasn't made a Stage III badge. That would have been appropriate.

I was reading somewhere that Roush has a pulley swap and calibration for their roushcharger, but can't find it on the web site. :shrug:

i believe the dealers are putting them on. we have a white 1 here at our store and putting on the blower. i think roush is tired of warranty issues.
:coolman:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
I finally got the skinny from the dealer:

• Roush Performance installed the blower, wheels, and interior trim.
  • Bell Ford installed the exhaust and the lowering kit.

The documentation on this truck is rather shoddy. Looking at the window decals, there was no mention of the lowing kit, trim package, or exhaust (I can't complain; that's like another $2500 missed on the package).

SVORay

Established Member
I'm sure there is a few things made for an HD you can install, but not sure how you could tune your truck afterwards. It's like someone stated before, these 3Vs are pretty new.

Users who are viewing this thread