Donk racing

Chancey

Auto Affection
Established Member
You guys down south are into some wierd shit. Love that they all get high on cough syrup aka gap juice before they race.

I love all things horsepower and race related, but this is without a doubt the stupidest looking setup I have ever seen on a car. What a waste of an awesome modified motor and running gear! I would rather walk thru the freezing rain than even be seen riding in a piece of crap like this. The only way a crap car could look worse than riding on chrome 30” rims, would be a crap car riding on even bigger rims.

Sirhc7897

Established Member
A buddy of mine owns a shop and he steady has one or two of these in there.

It’s wild the money and what not in these things. He just got done doing some old Buick or Cutlass (I’m not really up to speed on them) with a latest gen CTS-V powertrain swapped into it....
58195900896__26370738-6D08-46C7-93FE-32F8530757F4.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

408GT

8 second club
Established Member
Dang Silver dollar is my local track. I've never been to one of those type races though.

GodStang

Established Member
We had a guy snap his axle at the track on "launch". The massive wheel came out and went rolling down the track and the car just fell over. It was so funny.

coposrv

Established Member
Different but awesome to see old iron that’s doing something other than a lame car show. Can’t say I would miss seeing another gm musclecar on torque thrusts and white letter BFG’s

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread