Don’t park in my spot!

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Dont park in his spot and it would never happen. So now that the hot wife spoke i wanna see when the neighbor comming over to bang.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Dont park in his spot and it would never happen. So now that the hot wife spoke i wanna see when the neighbor comming over to bang.

That's bullshit. Leaving your car in the spot and leaving it unattended is one thing, but pulling in just to drop someone off is harmless. I had to deal with this same shit for 3 years at the complex I just moved out of. I had people park in my spot and leave the car overnight for me to get home at 6am to find my spot taken. I left a note telling them to leave within an hour or it would be towed. That particular person had words for me but no ****s were given as I pay for that spot; move it or ve towed. Every other time where someone was loading stuff up or dropping someone off... no big deal. They or you get the hint that you want to park there and you or they move. Never ran into anyone who had a problem with people parking the car while it is attended. Leaving it unattended is another ordeal but violence is not warranted regardless. Tow their shit and let them pay the 200-300 to get it out of impound.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Ive came to the realization that a ****TON of people have no concept or idea of the danger of certain situations…. Reminds me of the couple that continued to talk shit to their neighbor as he came at them with gun out, after they taunted him…

Its an epidemic.
It’s like people have lost the concept of consequences for their actions.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
The scary part about this video is that, even if you had Taran Buttler, Bob Vogel or Jerry Miculek speed, its damn near impossible to outshoot someone who gets the drop on you like that… That psycho was out and ready and shot at a dude that had not yet presented a threat…

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
He made up his mind before he got out of his apartment that he was going to shoot that dude. I hope he gets life in prison, really we need those type of people put to death. If you can shoot someone over something that small your a danger to everyone.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
The guy should have never been shot over a spot, but something tells me there’s a lot more to the story.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

For sure… Its a given that they have had words before… probably a recurring prob…. But you cant go around shooting someone when there was no deadly / serious bodily harm threat…

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
The scary part about this video is that, even if you had Taran Buttler, Bob Vogel or Jerry Miculek speed, its damn near impossible to outshoot someone who gets the drop on you like that… That psycho was out and ready and shot at a dude that had not yet presented a threat…

Doubtful that they would have closed the distance like he did and made it any easier shot for the perp in my opinion also. An argument like that ensues, I’m not going to try to get up in your face but create distance and time to produce my weapon.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Three things.
1. This shit happens in Philly every week
2. I'd guarantee there is a lot more to the story
3. This is reason #10,000 why I live in the woods away from everyone. Nobody parks in my spots, and nobody cares where I park.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Three things.
1. This shit happens in Philly every week
2. I'd guarantee there is a lot more to the story
3. This is reason #10,000 why I live in the woods away from everyone. Nobody parks in my spots, and nobody cares where I park.

I avoid people as much as I can. I am truly blessed to live in an area that has a certain demographic. When it is financially viable, I'm moving out to the country.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Doubtful that they would have closed the distance like he did and made it any easier shot for the perp in my opinion also. An argument like that ensues, I’m not going to try to get up in your face but create distance and time to produce my weapon.
Not talking about closing the distance…. Talking about about counter attacking someone that already has weapon at the low ready (under concealment) when you havent even started to reach for your fully concealed handgun…

it wasnt even that bad of an argument and the guy didnt even close distance aggressively… still got burned. Totally out of nowhere…

Users who are viewing this thread