Domestic tuner mag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Yeah, I'm sure its the 'quality' members such as 'X,' Milan, and others that add about zero to the community.

ryanblacksvt

Established Member
Yes quality member with some of the nicest rides like we have there rtstabler, not ones like you and Todras that bring usless banter to every post you see.

I talk like that Todras, what you cant read or something you moron?

Y2KSVT

Established Member
ryanblacksvt said:
Yes quality member with some of the nicest rides like we have there rtstabler, not ones like you and Todras that bring usless banter to every post you see.

It's posts like this that got people like you, Milan, and X banned from CEG. And now you're calling people out, implying that you have nicer Contours than people like rtstabler51 and todras. Well you might as well throw me in the mix while you're at it! I guess having an all around car, with engine swaps, full suspension, wheels and body modifications doesn't compare to a car with a carbon fiber hood/trunk, some wheels, and vinyl decals all over the windows. :poke: Sorry Ryan, but your over-defensive attitude is what starts these kinds of arguments.

Mark

ryanblacksvt

Established Member
lol at you all. You all can have ceg, thats not a place I would ever want to be again. I waqsnt implying anything against Todras or rtstablers ride I was saying that about them being a member. I know rtstablers ride is hottness. And Todras's other than his hazed headlights and that gay rear wind deflector. And I have alot more than just some cf and wheels!!!!!

Yall are just in your own clique and think yall are better than everyone else and what yall say on the boards go, well I will tell you that isnt the case.

I will stick with a winner and thats Hypill I know that for sure. Have fun guys. And trust me I tell people everyday about how bad ceg is and not to join cause the MAJORITY of people are on yalls banwagon!!!!!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
ryanblacksvt said:

Stabler is a long time respected member here.

You need to lose the shit attitude if you want to remain a member.

CLEAR?!

debos99csvt

99 SVT Contour
Established Member
Well to the one that originally posted this thread, I would take a year subscription for sure. I would love to see more magazines for the contours!!!

csvtjohnga

Established Member
mark,ryan,&todras ya'll help out the contique community alot and i'm glad you do because, alot of ppl dont know wth they are talking about sometimes. i learn many things from reading someone else's vehicle trouble and your reply's on does and dont's and etc..but when it comes down to it you northerner's are ****ing asshats sometimes

that is all

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
csvtjohnga said:
mark,ryan,&todras ya'll help out the contique community alot and i'm glad you do because, alot of ppl dont know wth they are talking about sometimes. i learn many things from reading someone else's vehicle trouble and your reply's on does and dont's and etc..but when it comes down to it you northerner's are ****ing asshats sometimes

that is all
How's it a 'northerner' thang?

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
here, I'll fix this thread!

BTW, I think this is the first closed thread in this forums 6 years...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread