Dolphins beat the Jets and not even a word?

spike_africa

Established Member
I find it hard to believe with all the NFL talk that not a single person mentions the Dolphins win last night.

Great game to watch and was a nail biter for me. But it was a really close one. Just hope we can keep this momentum up.

Fins FTW. :banana:

ULTIMATE ORANGE SS

Established Member
jets are disappointing me after a good start. their defense isnt that good. blitzing every play doesnt work in the NFL.

Raven519

Established Member
Not much to say...its the typical NY Jets football...they can beat teams people don't think they should and the teams they should beat that play like ass and lose...simple as that...

GodStang

Established Member
Not much to say...its the typical NY Jets football...they can beat teams people don't think they should and the teams they should beat that play like ass and lose...simple as that...

Yep. As the only Jets fan in the south I am use to the Mets and Jets winning in the beginning and everyone on the we are going to be great bandwagon and end up loosing season.

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
Was a great game. Not as good as the ravens vikings are going to be this weekend though:banana:

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
I was to drunk to even pay attention to the game by the fourth quarter. Henne did look good and that wildcat offense threw the Jets off.

WTF was with the hispanic referee calling the reason for a flag in Spanish? I don't care if their in Miami, 99/100 people watching that game speak only English.

hoamskilet

Established Member
The NFL was honoring hispanic heritage month or some bullshit. All the spanish crap got old quickly watchin that game

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
That phanton call late in the 4th for defensive pass interference was pretty lame, nice to see the dolphins stick it to them anyway.

RaD28r

SVT FTW
Established Member
The NFL was honoring hispanic heritage month or some bullshit. All the spanish crap got old quickly watchin that game

haha dont ever come to miami then lol

Im not too big of a fan of football but that was a great game. My brother and dad went and deffinately got their money worth. They said Obama came on the jumbo-tron b4 the game to announce it or w/e and everyone boooed lol.

ruffryder5pnt0

I smell a Kenne Belle
Established Member
GO FINS baby!!!!!! Smokin ricky and Ronnie tore apart big ol rex ryans big bad defense like they where a wet paper towel. Chad Henne is our quarterback and has a cannon for an arm. Had to be the best game ive seen them play in a while. Our defense however needs some angle tackling drills cuz they dont know how to wrap up. Either way great game!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread