Dog fakes his own death

Socal Mach

300+ club
Established Member
Talented pup :lol1:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3peYVlGHms&feature=player_embedded"]‪Puppy Fakes His Own Death‬‏ - YouTube[/nomedia]

Last edited:

03MACHONE

Established Member
Watched that yesterday, gold! I love dogs and probably considering adopting one here soon since I could use some company.

Man if you weren't so far away, we volunteer alot at our local animal adoption center and we're foster an about 5 or 6 month old black lab someone threw out.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Man if you weren't so far away, we volunteer alot at our local animal adoption center and we're foster an about 5 or 6 month old black lab someone threw out.

I'm hoping to find a calm dog that just loves to chill by your side. I hate animals that aren't affectionate. I'm also hoping to find something that can handle being home for 9 hours by itself (crate trained).

Rubix Cube

Established Member

It's things like that which makes me hate people. And if YOU weren't so far away I would come get that dog, I've had four labs....

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Another reason why many owners become so attached to their dogs. This one is awesome! :)

smitty2919

Established Member
Ahahaha that's sweet.

WireEater: Do it, I just adopted a shelter dog out of Cincinnati SPCA. Lab Hound mix, but I think he has some Boxer in him by the way he playes and looks sometimes. He loves to be in your face and will sometimes walk over and plop down with his head on your chest if you lay on your back. As long as you treat train him and keep things repetitive, they seem to pick up quick. Within 2 weeks of owning our 8mo old pup he knew to sit,lay down, and go into his crate.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
with the age of his kids I would not recommend a shelter dog simply because there are too many unknowns regarding his past

Ahahaha that's sweet.

WireEater: Do it, I just adopted a shelter dog out of Cincinnati SPCA. Lab Hound mix, but I think he has some Boxer in him by the way he playes and looks sometimes. He loves to be in your face and will sometimes walk over and plop down with his head on your chest if you lay on your back. As long as you treat train him and keep things repetitive, they seem to pick up quick. Within 2 weeks of owning our 8mo old pup he knew to sit,lay down, and go into his crate.

smitty2919

Established Member
with the age of his kids I would not recommend a shelter dog simply because there are too many unknowns regarding his past

Ohh didn't know he had kids. We have a cat and we didn't know how he would react to her. No issues thus far. As long as we kept on him about not going near the cat, he's fine. He likes to sniff/play....she couldn't care less and runs away lol

Users who are viewing this thread