Does anyone know this car?

SuperFly03

Established Member
You looking to buy out of state? If you need someone to put eyes on it let me know. It isn't too far from work for me.

KidMoney

Established Member
Because most rich guys don't know CRAP about cars.

The Gallardo is by FAR the best Lambo to mod. Go over to the Pics/Video forum and watch the 1500 rwhp Gallardo embarrass the 2000 HP Vette.

I'd buy the Gallardo before the other overrated POS Lambos.

It beat it from a roll, not a stop. And that Vette made 1700 not 2000. I'd also have to personally watch it make that type of power.

texray

Established Member
Looks like a fitment issue at the bottom front of the driver's door. And the tires are just about toast at 4,700 miles. Some heavy burnouts been happenin' here.

Blaine

Established Member
It beat it from a roll, not a stop. And that Vette made 1700 not 2000. I'd also have to personally watch it make that type of power.

The same vette is on another video sporting 2k HP. All depends on what boost setting hes on at the time of the race. Regardless the Gallardo is Stupid fast.

03WhiteL

03WhiteL
Established Member
I'm not a fan of the doors or the floor mats but I will be changing some of it back to stock after I get it. I’m in VA so if I do get it, it will be site unseen and get it shipped to VA. From looking at the car the mods are brakes, intake, pulley, lowered, exhaust, and a lot of small stuff. I was kind of hoping the old owner was on the board. SuperFly if you could do that it would be great. Thanks for all the input.

SuperFly03

Established Member
I'm not a fan of the doors or the floor mats but I will be changing some of it back to stock after I get it. I’m in VA so if I do get it, it will be site unseen and get it shipped to VA. From looking at the car the mods are brakes, intake, pulley, lowered, exhaust, and a lot of small stuff. I was kind of hoping the old owner was on the board. SuperFly if you could do that it would be great. Thanks for all the input.

If you are really interested in getting it, not just window shopping, drop me a PM and I'll go take my camera and poke around.

At least give you some pictures and feel from someone real who isn't the dealer trying to separate you from some money.

Users who are viewing this thread