does anyone have a diagram of how vacuum lines should be organized after egr delete

aarons04cobra

Established Member
Hey everyone,
Just did long tubes and egr delete on my cobra. I think I did something wrong because I am now reading zero boost on either of my gauges and the car now feels WAY down on power. It also feels like it may have a misfire now "car has been sitting for a year before this". It is also popping / back firing. It does not throw a check engine light or anything like that. I was going to pull plugs when I get home tonight and see if any of them are fouled. However, I figured it would have thrown a misfire code if that was the case... Please help! I leave for mustang week Friday evening. car is being trailered down but I would really love to get this worked out before we get there. Thanks svtp!

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
03-cobra-stock-vacuum-harness.jpg

And a link to EGR specific that isn't hosting nice. My guess you opened the circuit to the bypass valve or dump solenoid. Good luck, shouldn't be hard to find.

http://rs275.pbsrc.com/albums/jj309/torqjnky/EGR Delete/EatonEGRDelete.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Bfazona

Established Member
The diagrams are tough to follow if you don't know what some of the pieces look like. There are actual pictures in some of the older posts that show where the vacuum lines run and how to combine them, ones to remove all together, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread