Does anybody know this car? Built by Blood Enterpises Automotive.

millimaci

Established Member

Zemedici

Established Member
LOL at $36000 cobra

and blood enterprises sounds like a gang that would be on grand theft auto

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If you think $36k for that car is a good deal I'll sell you my 2014 with 800 miles for $85k.

Fat-cat

Established Member
yeah car isnt worth more than 28-29 grand with all the work done. Even though its super low mile and looks clean. Dont know anything about Blood motorsports i would want video of it running and reving / cold start before i would even start talking price.

millimaci

Established Member
Never thought it was a good price. I'm interested in the car at $28ish if they're willing to sell it for what the real market value is instead of their crazy price. I was just trying to see if anybody knew the car before trying to work them down. I'm interested in paying a fair price for the right car.

HandBanana

Established Member
I love the "was $40k" listed above the displayed price, WHAT A BARGAIN!

HATE tan on Sonic blue, looks awful. Better deals can be found OP.

93&99cobrasvt

Established Member
I live in the area and Park Place is in a very High End neighborhood, they sell Ferraris and Lamborghinis and lots of restored classics. They have there Park Place mark up on the car for sure. Blood Enterprises is also in my area, I haven't heard much about them but do know they keep busy. The car is worth anywhere from $25k to $28k.

millimaci

Established Member
I agree that it's a $25-$28k car. I'd be willing to go $28k if its perfect in every aspect. I just have to find out if they understand the market on the car.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I agree that it's a $25-$28k car. I'd be willing to go $28k if its perfect in every aspect. I just have to find out if they understand the market on the car.

So...have you called yet?

JHC95

Established Member
Blue and Tan top is pretty rare. Look forward to a stiff clutch with that centerforce clutch. Car looks good but I wouldn't pay anything over 25K.

millimaci

Established Member
I let them know where I stand and they said they'll give me an answer by the AM. I actually like the color combo and there were only 13 made with this combo (have heard 15 also) but either way it's not an easy combination to find. It's not a car that I'm going to see 5 of the same car at a show. I've been looking for a while and a really clean, low mile sonic blue convertible is not easy to find. If anybody knows of one, feel free to let me know. I'm aware of one in NJ and one in GA, both with KB 2.8, but both are priced at $27.8 and $28 k and not as nicely put together as this car.

mbsvt

My Hot Rod's
Established Member
Hello,

I'm considering flying out to look at this Cobra and was wondering if anybody knows the history. It's priced high but they've had it for 3 months and want to see if I can work them down before taking the trip. I've heard mixed reviews of Blood Enterprises so any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

http://www.parkplaceltd.com/used-ca...49Y13F300109/~/Make_Ford~ModelActual_~Year_/2[/QU
If you like it make an offer.
And if you don't ask the answer always NO!
Remember it only cost a little more to get the best

Love the color combo

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread