Do you think the USA will make it?

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You can't really compare the situation today with what has happened in previous years. The advent of social media has completely changed the dynamic of what is going on. The world is a much smaller place. The influence of a global economy and instant access to fake news has made any chance of "things getting back to normal" a complete fairy tale.
I feel sorry for my kids, and their kids. They will never enjoy the freedoms that I have experienced and have seen disappear in my life.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
You can't really compare the situation today with what has happened in previous years. The advent of social media has completely changed the dynamic of what is going on. The world is a much smaller place. The influence of a global economy and instant access to fake news has made any chance of "things getting back to normal" a complete fairy tale.
I feel sorry for my kids, and their kids. They will never enjoy the freedoms that I have experienced and have seen disappear in my life.
This.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Kind of agree, but it does seem the swing is always shifting leftward overall.
Not because it's best, just that young minds are easily fooled and vote buying tricks the weak.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

blk02edge

Established Member
All I'm going to say is you are certified insane if you compared prior world issues to the current battle within.

Welcome to Canada yall. It's only a matter of time.

The right wing has been destroyed besides the few last men standing.

Time and time again, America has proven that it won't do shit all against the left.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
To make it in this world, we will have to stop focusing on unrealistic ideas like clean energy for one. There is no way around humans not having an impact on earth, it just physically is impossible. China would own us even more if we went the path of millions of batteries powered/charged via wind mills and solar energy.

Stop being so dependent upon China for everything. Stop sourcing to China because it’s cheaper and easier not having to deal with all the checks and balances in America.

Stop trying to make mental health a positive thing and promoting non scientific/non biological ideals about the human body.

Get the politicians out of office that only want to fill their pockets, which is most of them. Get them out of China’s pockets too!

We the people, the bank account need to take our pen and checkbook back from these politicians! Most have moved on from working for the American people and only focus on working to fill that far bank account.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
To make it in this world, we will have to stop focusing on unrealistic ideas like clean energy for one. There is no way around humans not having an impact on earth, it just physically is impossible. China would own us even more if we went the path of millions of batteries powered/charged via wind mills and solar energy.

Stop being so dependent upon China for everything. Stop sourcing to China because it’s cheaper and easier not having to deal with all the checks and balances in America.

Stop trying to make mental health a positive thing and promoting non scientific/non biological ideals about the human body.

Get the politicians out of office that only want to fill their pockets, which is most of them. Get them out of China’s pockets too!

We the people, the bank account need to take our pen and checkbook back from these politicians! Most have moved on from working for the American people and only focus on working to fill that far bank account.

You're 100% spot on, unfortunately everyone in power thinks the opposite of that.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member

Bingo! Good post. I’ll add:

Start promoting the nuclear family again.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Biden is not the 1st to mess this up, anyone remember Carter ??
My 1/2 full glass tells me things will start to change,..................Jan. 2023 !!

rborden

Established Member
History says we won’t.

All empires fall. It’s just a matter of when ours does.

One thing that makes me think we will last a bit longer is the amount of nukes we have. What happens to those if we fall?

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
A huge part of the problem is our founding power structure has been flipped upside down. Which is as written in our Declaration of Independence. God over the people, and the people over the government. Until we the people get that back in order, these United States will keep dividing right down the middle. However there is plenty of communities still holding true to those principals. I truly believe it’s just a matter of more people with that mindset getting involved with their communities. It’s not an easy fix, but it is possible.

Users who are viewing this thread