Do you need a New Nextel/ Sprint

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
hey guys just letting everyone know that i work for the sprint/ nextel company and if any of you guys need a new phone or help with something just let me know. I will beat anyones prices for new phones with out a doubt including internet sales. If you have any questions please email me at

[email protected]

ps mention this forum and recieve 15% off any acessories

Floridalawdog

Established Member
I just need reception from my nextel. I live in the middle of town, and get zero reception in my house. I would have switched but all of the cops I work with have nextels, and I would miss too much at work. Could it be my phone?

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
where in town do you live?..... and what phone do you have and in what condition

Floridalawdog

Established Member
Its an I 730, good condition. Works most places, as soon as i walk in my house it says NO SERVICE. Then it jumps to full green signal, then the signal drops and the bars turn orange. Walk outside, full signal again.

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
well man the 730 has been known for its troubles as far as when ti come to reception try going to your local service center and make sure you have all the latest software updates for the phone, You didnt say where you live so i dont know if mabey your just in a dead spot let me know and i'll try checking it for you

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
I have a I850 the phone always shuts off. i have buddies with the same phone and they have the same problems?? know why?

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
by shutting off do you mean that the screen goes black but comes right on when you touch a button or do you have to hold the power button until the phone turns back on? as far as (floridalawdog) it looks like theres actually pretty good reception in your area i was looking at the map and even though it doesnt show me street by street the over all coverage is pretty good i might just be your house to be honest with you i have the same problem in my apt. Ive been told it depends ont he materials on the walls and etc.

Floridalawdog

Established Member
Stang GT said:
by shutting off do you mean that the screen goes black but comes right on when you touch a button or do you have to hold the power button until the phone turns back on? as far as (floridalawdog) it looks like theres actually pretty good reception in your area i was looking at the map and even though it doesnt show me street by street the over all coverage is pretty good i might just be your house to be honest with you i have the same problem in my apt. Ive been told it depends ont he materials on the walls and etc.
Thats wierd.

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
fastball i would suggest going to a service center and swapping out your phone if you have the service ad repair its free if not they charge like 35$ but you would get another 850 without that problem and it wont renew your contract o anything like that . By the way what going on with a local miami meet for us stang owners let me know im really interested in bring back some pride to us gt's down in miami and start showing all these srt's why we drive v8s and why driving a mustng is more than just getting from point a to point b with style.

floridalawdog actually its not nextel runs on a low frequecy so metal and things like that can greatly reduce your signal for instance go into just about any target and such store and see you might have perfect signal outside but as soon and you go inside you'll lose it, its all do to the building.

Users who are viewing this thread