do you like your lo rider lid

bglf83

Established Member
i got a quote for a lo rider bed lid and a bed rug installed and painted for 1050. i think it is a good deal but i was looking at gaylord lids, so my question would be for those of you who have lo rider lids do you like them? do the look good? if you have a pic will you post it? thanks

brandon

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
my picture sharing priv's have been revoked it looks like...cant attach images...when this gets fixed, i'll post you good pics

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by OutLaw99
my picture sharing priv's have been revoked it looks like...cant attach images...when this gets fixed, i'll post you good pics

Hey Kris, it isn't just you. Pics have to hosted somewhere else now.

bglf83

Established Member
Outlaw, why did you decide to go with lo rider? the people at the truck place here told me that it was all they carried because they had less problems with these lid than other. i do not know what problems you could have with a bed lid though.

SlammedSVT

Who's ya Daddy?
Established Member
Originally posted by bglf83
Outlaw, why did you decide to go with lo rider? the people at the truck place here told me that it was all they carried because they had less problems with these lid than other. i do not know what problems you could have with a bed lid though.

Leaking? not closing right? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread