Do you guys offer a pulley/tuner package

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
Hey guys! I have been doing some searching, and I was wondering if you offered a package deal like a few other places.

The reason I ask is because you sell the pulley that I want and from all the good things I head about the shop, I believe I can trust your tunes!

Basically, I would like a RR 2.65" Eaton Pulley, a SCT X-CAL 3 and a two tunes. One 90 octane "economy" tune and one 93 octane "performance" tune, with a two step! I also think that I will need a MAFiA with that small of a pulley.

Shoot me a PM and let me know what you can do.. Thanks guys!

Last edited:

Qwk GT

Established Member
Hey guys! I have been doing some searching, and I was wondering if you offered a package deal like a few other places.

The reason I ask is because you sell the pulley that I want and from all the good things I head about the shop, I believe I can trust your tunes!

Basically, I would like a RR 2.65" Eaton Pulley, a SCT X-CAL 3 and a two tunes. One 90 octane "economy" tune and one 93 octane "performance" tune, with a two step! I also think that I will need a MAFiA with that small of a pulley.

+1, I would be interested in a combo pulley/tuner.
I thought though that if you got something like a sct x3, it already comes w/tunes from sct. Am I wrong? Or does Lethal give you those tunes plus one they made up also?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

+1, I would be interested in a combo pulley/tuner.
I thought though that if you got something like a sct x3, it already comes w/tunes from sct. Am I wrong? Or does Lethal give you those tunes plus one they made up also?

Guys.. Thanks for checking in with us. We really appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business. The best thing about shopping with Lethal Performance is that we carry such a wide variety of products so that you can custom tailor your power package with more options than most others have.

Since we're able to offer this I would say you're best bet is to give us a call and speak with one of us over the phone so we can help you custom tailor your power package to your specific needs and goals.

We're here all day from 9am-6pm EST M-F.

Give us a shout. You won't be disappointed!

Jared :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread