Do you guys ever get together?

SvtCobra1808

Established Member
I just moved into Chandler from IL. Just wondering if you guys get together grab a bit to eat or go cruising? Or, if you there are planned track days or anything. I stopped into AMP performance and they go to Speedworld once or twice a month. I would like to meet up with some of you guys and make some friends let me know.

Michael

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
There is a couple of guys on here from Phoenix. See if you can get in touch with PlatinumCobra (Jeff) He seems to be the one who posts the most from that area. I am up there from time to time, but not enough to know what they do on a regular basis.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
SvtCobra1808 said:
I just moved into Chandler from IL. Just wondering if you guys get together grab a bit to eat or go cruising? Or, if you there are planned track days or anything. I stopped into AMP performance and they go to Speedworld once or twice a month. I would like to meet up with some of you guys and make some friends let me know.

Michael

Cool, your about my age. My "crew" (for lack of a better word, as stupid as it sounds...) lives out in Queen Creek, so if you ever want to BS/cruise/eat/whatever we're fairly close to Chandler. They're ~20 years of age as well. 4 of us in total. All real slow cars too;)

Why did you move to Chandler? Job?

I usually play coordinator when we go out, although 95% of that time it's usually to head up to Pavillions on Saturdays. We are going to start hitting the monthly track events @ firebird also.

Drop me a line: [email protected] if you ever want to get together.

James

AzDropTop

Established Member
SVTOA meeting this Saturday at 3pm at Pioneer Ford.

SVTOA BOD Members and General Membership

This is another reminder that this Saturday at 3:00pm we will be having our follow up meeting to finalize our 2005 Calendar and also a Chapter Logo. Please be at the meeting or send whatever information that you have to me via e-mail or fax so that we can be prepared to make decisions this Saturday. Thank you and I hope to see you all at Pioneer Ford on Saturday, January 15th at 3:00pm.

Some of our Members want to cruise over to the Pavilions after the meeting . . this part is optional for those who are interested. Thank you.

Kristin Heffern - Dealer Advisor
SVTOA AZ Chapter
623-873-5004
[email protected]
Fax: (623) 873-5091

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Hey Rick if you can pass on a message for me at this meeting. Tell them to start planning ahead a little further and getting the meeting info out a little sooner. I don't even know the last email I got from here concerning the SVTOA group. I've told her before that it's kind of hard for me to make it from NM, but if I have enough notice, I have a better chance of being there. Still waiting to get the Cobra back too :(

AzDropTop

Established Member
Chris_H said:
Hey Rick if you can pass on a message for me at this meeting. Tell them to start planning ahead a little further and getting the meeting info out a little sooner. I don't even know the last email I got from here concerning the SVTOA group. I've told her before that it's kind of hard for me to make it from NM, but if I have enough notice, I have a better chance of being there. Still waiting to get the Cobra back too :(

Wow! Still no Cobra? How long has it been now? What is John saying about when you will get it back? I'll let Kristen know about getting the info out sooner. I just got the email this morning myself. Did you get it? When we get the calendar I'll send it to you.
Rick

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Its been 2 weeks today. They are replacing the drivers side head for the tick, they ordered me a new hood because the body shop guy didn't want to try and sand/paint the fiberglass hood, so hopefully they will paint both sides of the hood :-D They were replacing my 3rd brake light since it had a stress crack in it. Also had them looking at some odd and end things for me. I think I am having some withdrawls like a little crack addict! At least the Expedition is nice, just a gas guzzler!

Haven't been home to check the mail, so I may have gotten it. If not, I will let you know when I get home.

Last edited:

AzDropTop

Established Member
Chris_H said:
Its been 2 weeks today. They are replacing the drivers side head for the tick, they ordered me a new hood because the body shop guy didn't want to try and sand/paint the fiberglass hood, so hopefully they will paint both sides of the hood :-D They were replacing my 3rd brake light since it had a stress crack in it. Also had them looking at some odd and end things for me. I think I am having some withdrawls like a little crack addict! At least the Expedition is nice, just a gas guzzler!

Haven't been home to check the mail, so I may have gotten it. If not, I will let you know when I get home.

Cool! Glad they are taking care of business!

snakeyes

Established Member
Just moving to Chandler area myself and would like to meet up with the local guys. By the way anyone know of a good local dyno shop. my car gets delivered next week and I know the tune it has now will need to be tweaked. I used to live in Rhode Island so the elavation is different as well as your gas out here isn't as good.

Thanks in advance.

Patrick

AzDropTop

Established Member
Xtreme motorsports in Tempe. The local SVTOA club is doing a dynoday there in April. Check my thread for the exact date.

Rick

snakeyes said:
Just moving to Chandler area myself and would like to meet up with the local guys. By the way anyone know of a good local dyno shop. my car gets delivered next week and I know the tune it has now will need to be tweaked. I used to live in Rhode Island so the elavation is different as well as your gas out here isn't as good.

Thanks in advance.

Patrick

Users who are viewing this thread