Do we make it another 100 years?

rborden

Established Member
As the human race, do we make it another 100 years?

This question is inspired by the season finale of Yellowstone and a comment made by John Dutton.

Discuss.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
As a human race we will survive, look at all that mankind has lived through and look at how we can adapt to almost any climate. What the geopolitics are in 100 years is a different story. The haves aren't breeding and the have-nots are breeding like rabbits. Resources will be and always have been the source of all disputes.

q6543

Established Member
1000 easily.. 10,000 is quite likely barring catastrophe... we'll be much more cyborg by then though. Once neuralink and microbotics start really coexisting.

Blown 89

Established Member
I assume this is about climate change since a Hollywood leftist writer is involved. Anyone that thinks humans won't be around because of climate change is a ****ing moron.

Global superiority will shift in 100 years though. I doubt the United States will exist in is current form. The fall of every dominant culture throughout history is marked by certain trends that Americans are ignoring. It may not be in 100 years but it's coming sooner rather than later.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Granted he's just a guy on a morning show in Milwaukee but Brian from 102.9 the Hog somewhat frequently repeated the following quote and it sure is true.

“If everyone in the whole world had the same skin color, hair color and eye color, if we were all the same religion, if we all had the same favorite sports teams, drank the same beer, drove the same car, and spoke the same language, if we all hung our toilet paper the same way, listened to the same music, had the same hat size, and used the same toothpaste, mankind would……still divide into at least two groups and find a reason to kill each other.”

IMO it's only a matter of time before the crazy groups get their hands on nuclear weapons and use them on each other. That doesn't automatically mean the end to civilization but it's a giant leap closer to the end.

rborden

Established Member
I assume this is about climate change since a Hollywood leftist writer is involved. Anyone that thinks humans won't be around because of climate change is a ****ing moron.

Global superiority will shift in 100 years though. I doubt the United States will exist in is current form. The fall of every dominant culture throughout history is marked by certain trends that Americans are ignoring. It may not be in 100 years but it's coming sooner rather than later.

The question I asked had nothing to do with climate change. I probably should have been more specific.

To clarify,

Will the USA still be an active, governing body of the free world in 100 years?

Second aspect; will human kind destroy itself through nuclear, chemical, biological warfare?

Third aspect; will the Earth cleanse itself of the parasites that are humans in the form of natural disasters at some point?

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Well i don’t think the USA won’t exist as it does today. I also think that the world will be heavily depopulated in 100 years.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
As long as the illuminati and war-loving "deep state" are calling the shots, no way we make it 100 years with modern warfare/technology. Blame the Rothschilds.

*Tin hat off*

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The question I asked had nothing to do with climate change. I probably should have been more specific.

To clarify,

Second aspect; will human kind destroy itself through nuclear, chemical, biological warfare?

Third aspect; will the Earth cleanse itself of the parasites that are humans in the form of natural disasters at some point?

No.

No.

No.

Blown 89

Established Member

To clarify,

I try to avoid Hollywood at all costs so I did the best I could.

No
No
No

VegasMichael

Established Member
Yes, but likely not more than another thousand years or so. We've been here such a very short time as it is. We'll find some way to eliminate ourselves.

Machdup1

Established Member
The world is developing horrifying, first strike, weapons at an increasing pace. North Korea tested a hypersonic missile last week. Eventually some nut job will use these weapons.

The US Citizens are too busy fighting each other to seriously address the threat that faces them. This country will not survive its decadence and sloth.

Mankind will survive, unless Aliens decide otherwise. I for one support the future alien overlords.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
100 is easy, thats only my grandkids. Look where our grand or even great-grand were at and I'm sure it seemed at least as bleak many times in their lifetimes.

Users who are viewing this thread