Do we have any judges in here?

Lt. ZO6

Established Member
Would probably be better suited for an attorney who practices civil law, versus a judge.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
What's the user name of the one attorney on here that lives in GA. He seems knowledgeable and always will to give some advice.

jshen

Established Member
I live in GA- my background is -retired prosecutor, all criminal divisions, including prosecuting drug traffickers and seizing their property....now private practice in criminal and some civil. "Civil" covers a lot of Code...I can try if you pm me.

By the way, no real judge worth his salt will give advice- viol code of conduct-State Bar here takes dim view of such action.

Last edited:

COBRA_ESQ

Established Member
I live in GA- my background is -retired prosecutor, all criminal divisions, including prosecuting drug traffickers and seizing their property....now PRIVATE PRACTICE. "Civil" covers a lot of Code...I can try if you pm me.

You can also send me a PM. I am an attorney in New York. I can give you some general information but for advice you need to speak to an attorney where you live since the law and civil practice rules can vary from state to state.

By the way, no real judge worth his salt will give advice- viol code of conduct-State Bar here takes dim view of such action.
+1

jshen

Established Member
+1= true- every state is different. Court rules and local rules always diff.

TRBO VNM

Thanks guys. I may pm a couple of you that offered. I am not really looking for legal advice. More so looking for possible recommendations/suggestions for the presentation of my case to the judge. I think it is a slam dunk case, but possession law could come into play. I think I have that covered as well and am wondering if there are exceptions. Also want to see if I am missing/forgetting anything in regards to providing as much info/evidence as I can.

Plus I would like to make sure my evidence is organized to make sure it is easy for the judge to understand and go through.

I did speak with a friend who is a local officer and has been involved with civil cases. I asked him to be as unbiased as possible. Based on the info I provided him he agrees the other person doesn't have a leg to stand on and with the evidence I have, possession law would not hold up.

Users who are viewing this thread