Do we have any Drift Mustang's out there ???

Five.Oh

Established Member
I am new to the Mustang game, Just wondering if we have any forum members that like to drift like myself. If so what are your set up's ?

- Springs
- Struts/Shocks
- Panhard bar
- Control arms
Ect...

Share some pictures please if you have some.

My 5.0 is fairly stock as I just bought it so far I installed:

- Steeda Sport Springs
- Struts and shocks are original for now but I do have a set of Laguna Seca adjustable struts and shocks to swap in as soon as I have some free time.
- Steeda chromoly adjustable panhard bar
- My control arms and the rest of the suspension is untouched so far besides a set of Eibach Pro-Alignment camber bolts.

I got a good Alignment and the car is very easy to drift, lots of power in stock form. Once you get around the silly assists that are trying to keep the car from killing you its all smooth sailing. I will try to post some pictures and videos in the near future for everyone to enjoy.

Five.Oh

Established Member
It is very predictable, I thought the solid axle would be a disadvantage to the Mustang before I actually got the car side ways. It has done very well at some local auto x events as well. I am quite pleased with the car all things considered. I think it could loose some weight in some higher speed transitions the Mustangs fat shows it self. However in the Mustangs defence I do need to spend some more money on the suspension being that it is for the most part still stock.

Five.Oh

Established Member
Well at least I am not the only one with some interest in the absence of traction

Users who are viewing this thread