Do I NEED more power?

Mac03Cobra

Texas Lightning Rod
Established Member
Put it on the bottle if you want to break the boredom...

attachment.php

But you better have your wallet handy!

Mac03Cobra

Fiveohdean

Established Member
You should of kept your Focus SVT. Then you could drive it once in a while to remind yourself what lack of power really feels like. Then the cobra would feel like a new car again!

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
Tetge,
Just me but do you think the fires we have going on right now maw have something to do with it. You live much closer to them than I do and the smoke is quite thick here. I imagine it's much worse where you're at. But if that's not it then why not rent a Neon for a few days. Your car is bound to feel much stronger then. :lol

Z06_2002

www.HighSpeedDriving.com
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
I don't know if this is a common problem but, I appear to have become accustomed to the Cobra's power and torque, and now it just seems ordinary and normal. If I hadn't just run at the strip last Saturday, I'd think that the car was down on HP, the way it dogs along these days. I find myself tapping my fingers impatienty as I wait for speed to build up on the freeway when I am working my way through slow traffic. I think I see why so many have done mods to their cars. The stock performance wears off after awhile. But, do the mods wear off also? If so, where might this all lead? Is there any hope for any of us?

Just remember, if some is good, then more is better, and too much is just enough!

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread