Do I need another 93 cobra?

venomisback

Big Member
Established Member
I found a black 93 cobra with 30,000 miles on it at a local dealer. Looks super clean, only had cat-back on it. Ok price. I have the money, but do I really need another cobra? IT would be sweet to have 2 though.

Venomus93

Established Member
you owe it to the "93 Cobra preservation society" to buy it and take good care of her. yes. I would love a second one if i had the money. I want one of each color.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Where you located? A friend is looking for a black one if you decide against it. Thanks, J

8urvett

Established Member
Since you can afford it why not!? Jump on it, I would in a heartbeat! One to leave stock and one to play! Do you have the space to keep it inside? Some guys don't, have to park on the street or out in the elements! If it can't be treated right no sense in buying it.....Just my 2 pennies!:)

02_Lightning

Established Member
biminiLX said:
Where you located? A friend is looking for a black one if you decide against it. Thanks, J

My black Cobra is up for sale. See my thread that I posted earlier and you will find pictures and info.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
99Lightning said:
My black Cobra is up for sale. See my thread that I posted earlier and you will find pictures and info.
Thanks, I believe he is already contacting you. -J :coolman:

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
I think you should buy it. That way when I get back from Iraq I can buy it from you.

Users who are viewing this thread