do i have enough fuel to support

nanastymach1

Established Member
yesterday i went to get a e85 and pump tune and we ran out of time after the pump tune and we datalogged the car on the street and its at 75% at 6600 rpm...

whipple gen 2 2.3 at 20 psi
full exhaust
built shortblock
full bolt ons etc

80lb injectors,mafia,stage 2 fpdm,modded hat with twin gt pumps,kb bap wire upgrade,-8 an line from front to back through stock rails,in line fuel filter

what do u guys think

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
Injectors will be ok......pumps will be close. What did the car make on pump?

Do you have bigger wiring running to the hat? Or stock wiring?

TRQJUNKIE

Justa Slobra
Established Member
Interesting. I will be running the same setup as u except I will be running 22psi. Let us kno wat u learn and how it turns out!

nanastymach1

Established Member
they are telling me i can lower the duty cycle by the dual fpdm's instead of stage 2 fpdm and i have the stock hat modded for gt pumps but i might need a fore hat and i think im gona hold off on this whole e85 swap and just run it on pump for now...my tuner is too far away to be going back anytime soon and im just ready to enjoy the car (no more down time)

TRQJUNKIE

Justa Slobra
Established Member
they are telling me i can lower the duty cycle by the dual fpdm's instead of stage 2 fpdm and i have the stock hat modded for gt pumps but i might need a fore hat and i think im gona hold off on this whole e85 swap and just run it on pump for now...my tuner is too far away to be going back anytime soon and im just ready to enjoy the car (no more down time)

I would recommend a fore hat and mdm jr. Go to lethals site and check it out. Install takes a weekend if u do it yourself. Easy as pie.

If you plan on any more power id just do the trip pump return style system now and be done with it.

Users who are viewing this thread