Do Criminals’ Lives Matter More Than Victims?

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I believe that our justice system gives more weight to the rights and lives of criminals than that of their victims.

Think about it. In most instances if a person commits murder, they will do a few years in prison then get set free. That essentially says that as a criminal, your life and rights matter more than that of your victim.

The same goes for rapists and child molesters.

My spirit animal is a Kamori Goat using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I believe so as well. Democrats and lefts care more about them. Hell out Republican governor of Ohio suspended lethal injection till drugs come we’re they don’t suffer. Well ever think the people and families they hurt haven’t?

Another issue I think is they spend to much time on death row. Yeah I get people should have the option to appeal but if DNA and evidence prove it. After so long take them out back and hang em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

o2gt

Established Member
I think many people will say the criminals lives should not matter or it should be much less then the victim. I won't say I disagree with this most of the time. sometimes cases are so clear cut its astonishing that one could even worry about the criminal. But many times for one reason or another a case gets complicated. then you realize you might need a jury to figure it out and you never know how that will turn out. so at times you have sentences that dont seem to fit looking from the outside that have noting to do with the defendant mattering more, but as a practical matter wanting to make sure something happens to the defendant vs nothing.

I will say sometimes people do seems to believe the criminal matters more. this upsets me to no end. Typically those arguing this will not be changed in their way of thinking and hold motivations that go beyond this criminal. its the "Systems" fault and thus the criminal should not be held to responsible. I believe this mindset holds everyone back and only serves to create more criminals and victims. but in todays climate its seems more people buy into this craziness.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
"Prison and Asylums Reform is the attempt to improve conditions inside prisons, establish a much more effective penal system, or implement alternatives to incarceration."

If the progressives and liberals have their way with their big changes to our penal system including alternatives to incarceration, we're likely going to see more bias towards criminals where the penalties won't fit the crime. That, IMO, is putting the lives of the criminal above the lives of the victims.

nxhappy

Established Member
our justice system is so ****ed. I have family as officers and hear the inside stories

Venom2011GT

Established Member
As someone who has seen a ton of wrongdoing in my career field, I'd say yes but for me personally it's mostly KIDS that have no guidance which leads to them making the wrong decisions.

Blown 89

Established Member
It's pretty clear they do. Personally, I love being called deplorable scum of the earth daily by politicians who praise criminals every chance they get

quad

Established Member
People that have no empathy for victims of crime and instead have empathy for the criminals deserve to become victims themselves.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah, it pretty disgusting that some scumbag or scumbags can take a human life or commit a horrible crime and be set free in a couple of years or five years. That's a slap in the face to the victim's family and the justice system.
Absolutely shameful. You can thank mostly libtards for this ass backwards way of thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread