Do Certain Colors Bring More Money on the Used Terminator Market?

Venom351R

Established Member
As someone who does not own an 03/04 but will be looking for one in the next few yrs color plays a huge factor for me. I have colors I would accept, colors I prefer to have and colors I would pass on every time. Personally for me I would really like to have Torch Red, Sonic blue, Oxford White, Comp Orange, Screaming Yellow, Dark Shadow Gray. Any of those would be an instant buy for me if they fit the other criteria I am looking for. I really dislike Mystichrome, Zinc yellow, silver. I'm on the fence with black mostly because there were so many of them made. By the time 2021 rolls around and I enter the market for an 03/04 I'll be looking for my first choices heavily

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
As someone who does not own an 03/04 but will be looking for one in the next few yrs color plays a huge factor for me. I have colors I would accept, colors I prefer to have and colors I would pass on every time. Personally for me I would really like to have Torch Red, Sonic blue, Oxford White, Comp Orange, Screaming Yellow, Dark Shadow Gray. Any of those would be an instant buy for me if they fit the other criteria I am looking for. I really dislike Mystic, Zinc yellow, silver. I'm on the fence with black mostly because there were so many of them made. By the time 2021 rolls around and I enter the market for an 03/04 I'll be looking for my first choices heavily
no such color on 03/04 as mystic

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Only to the anal retentive such as yourself, everyone else knew exactly what he meant loser boy.
I knew what he meant. the issue is that 90% of the mystichrome owners feel the same way. the paint is not mystic it never was. And this is not smackdown so cram your insults.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
I knew what he meant. the issue is that 90% of the mystichrome owners feel the same way. the paint is not mystic it never was. And this is not smackdown so cram your insults.

Yes... Mystic and Mystichrome are 2 totally different colors that are often confused. It would be like calling a Sonic Blue Terminator Vista or Kona Blue or even Screaming Yellow! They are simply different colors.

B9015133-8-DEA-4-A19-B3-B7-4-C2267-AB78-BB.jpg

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Guys who work at ford rarely know what this pain is. I spend a couple of hours at a dealer on Friday and every ****ing sales guy called it chameleon until I verbally smacked them down. I was like come-on one of the rarest colors ford ever made and you guys don't know what the hell it is called?

To the educated yes, but to the average Joe Schmo I’m thinking that’s a negative ghost rider.

Venom351R

Established Member
I said mystic as an abbreviation over mystichrome being the topic is specifically about Terminators not about various Mustangs over the years. There is no such color as CO and ZY and MC either but people still use that as an abbreviation and people know what they mean. I only said Mystic over MC, no need to split hairs. I can go back and edit my post if it’s going to be an issues because I’d rather not derail the thread. It bothers me when people call magazines clips so I see the other point I just didn't see the big deal when talking directly about the Terminator.

Last edited:

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
I said mystic as an abbreviation over mystichrome being the topic is specifically about Terminators not about various Mustangs over the years. There is no such color as CO and ZY and MC either but people still use that as an abbreviation and people know what they mean. I only said Mystic over MC, no need to split hairs. I can go back and edit my post if it’s going to be an issues because I’d rather not derail the thread. It bothers me when people call magazines clips so I see the other point I just didn't see the big deal when talking directly about the Terminator.

At least you didn't say Termi.....

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
One reason that I am somewhat anal about it is because not everyone who reads through these threads are educated. So I point out the inaccuracies to keep things on point. No need to go back and edit. People will continue to use the incorrect name and those of us who care will continue to make the distinction

Venom351R

Established Member
One reason that I am somewhat anal about it is because not everyone who reads through these threads are educated. So I point out the inaccuracies to keep things on point. No need to go back and edit. People will continue to use the incorrect name and those of us who care will continue to make the distinction

I went back and edited it so I hope your feelings are no longer hurt and we can now be BFF’s

Users who are viewing this thread