dispaly center (help)

1996mstgcobra

Established Member
My display center is not showing any info, it just shows squares? (Where it dispalys the miles its just gray and red squres along the i fo center) I tried turning off the car and letting it sit for a while and it still not displaying numbers. Has this happen to anybody here? Is it something I need to take to the dealer?

thanks

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Before taking it to the dealer, I would disconnect the battery for 5 minutes or so, then reconnect it.

If that doesn't work, I would take it to the dealer.

662HP631TQ

Established Member
Someone on here or TeamShelby posted something like that a while ago. I can't remember the remedy, but I believe it was not big deal. It may have been disconnecting the battery as well.

1996mstgcobra

Established Member
I was troubleshooting and got this, my iPhone was conected thru sync feature then I toggled back to change it to Bluetooth. When I did that it froze my system up i wasn't getting any sound...so, I disconnected my phone from stero turned of the car and display center and sound came back up... weird stuff... I tried it again conected phone thru sync toggled to Bluetooth no sound and I got no info displayed on my info center..

it had never done this before, reason to switching back to Bluetooth was to listen to pandora instead of music library..

Thanks team.

Users who are viewing this thread