Discount tire needs to carry Toyo online

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
I called last week and placed an order while I was on the phone I asked about Toyo tires and was told you carry nitto online and your retail stores carry them but you don't carry Toyo online? The closest DTD store to me is 140 miles away one way!!

Why not carry Toyo also?

Toyos are the spec tire for several NASA race groups.

DTD needs to carry Toyo tires online!!!!

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Tire Rack doesn't have the discount tire direct credit card with 0% interest and they sure don't have free shipping.

96gt02

Established Member
I understand the credit card thing, but if you really want the toyos, tire rack is really your best and only option.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Yeah I know that, that's where I bought my RRs from. Happier with my buying experience from DTD, so I asked why cant I get these from them?

It's a question worth asking.

96gt02

Established Member
I dont blame you at all, ive actually never ordered anything from tire rack i always order from dtd, PLUS THEY HAVE SOME KILLER EBAY DEALS

Last edited:

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thank you guys for your continued support of Discount Tire!

Toyo Tires are not included in DTD's marketing plan at this time; if this changes we'll certainly post up. In the meantime, you can special order this brand if you have a Discount Tire or America's Tire nearby. I know this doesn't work for everybody but it's the best we can do at the present moment.

Thank you all for your understanding!

Users who are viewing this thread