Discount Tire Current Promotions

Jcamaro

Established Member
Have a 2004 Mach with stock size tires. Has bolt on's and a canned tune and is a AUTOMATIC, it has NOT been lowed. What is the biggest I can put on the stock rim? I also what something good in traction dept. I have a stock rear end. Thanks

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Have a 2004 Mach with stock size tires. Has bolt on's and a canned tune and is a AUTOMATIC, it has NOT been lowed. What is the biggest I can put on the stock rim? I also what something good in traction dept. I have a stock rear end. Thanks

Thank you for the post, Jcamaro.

The factory Mach1 wheels are 8-inches wide which limits how wide of tire you can safely run. 255/45R-17 is the max we recommend.

Have you considered moving to wider aftermarket wheels?

Last edited:

scv8

Sideways SVT Poster
Established Member
Did anybody else get screwed on the Black Friday rebate?

Bought a lot of rubber from Discount and really disappointed they didn't honor the rebate.

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
PM sent on Method NV wheels.

PM replied.

Did anybody else get screwed on the Black Friday rebate?

Bought a lot of rubber from Discount and really disappointed they didn't honor the rebate.

I'm sorry to hear there was an issue surrounding your BF rebate.

If you would, please send me a PM with your full name, phone number, and a brief explanation as to what happened and I'll be happy to look into this matter for you.

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to help and for choosing Discount Tire!

'14 Shelby

Established Member
Looking for same Nitto NT05R 315/35/20 & something a little wider than what I currently have up front but will still fit the car and the 9" rim. Not sure if the 275 is too wide.

Could you PM me?

Fourharts56

Established Member
Recommendation for tire replacement

Discount Tire,
Looking for a recommendation of a replacement set of tires for a 2014 Shelby GT500. Goodyears are dead at 5000 miles (previous owner). Shelby is stock with track package and P265/40-19 front and P285/35-20 rear. Car is driven in Virginia on streets only and not driven in rain or very cold days.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread