Discount Donkey Transport?!?

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
Next time you try to save a buck to transport your donkey you might want to do a little background check on the company!!! :lol:
Today on the way back from a friend's house I see this truck up ahead and I turn to my girlfriend and all I could say was "Is that a ****ing donkey in the back of that truck?!?" and as we get closer sure enough it was and we were cracking up for a good five minutes before we passed them up. Everyone on the road was looking, laughing, and turning to each other in disbelief.
Donkey001.jpg

Donkey002.jpg

Donkey003.jpg

Donkey004.jpg

:lol: Only in Texas....or perhaps Mexico hahaha!!! :lol:

m0ore4ustin391

Established Member
:lol: Only in Texas....or perhaps Mexico hahaha!!! :lol:

Lol no kidding right, i have seen some F'ed up methods of transportation here in texas. I have a picture on my phone of some guy dragging a lawn mower (the walking ones not the sit down ones) behind his truck and he didnt have anything in the back of the bed of his truck so thats why i was like "WTF" but he was so kind to strap a license plate on the back of the lawn mower :lol1:

Ill try to get the pic off my phone because it really is priceless... just like your pics.. maaan Texas rocks! :rockon: lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread