"discbrakesrus" Anyone dealt w/ these folks?

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
So it looks like I'm going to need to do the brake pads on my Cobra soon and while I'm at I'm going to swap on a set of stainless steel brake lines in the rear ( I put the fronts on from this Russel ss kit a couple of years ago ). So I'm going to need a new set of banjo bolts/crush washers for the rears and if you've ever attempted to replace these then you know finding the right ones for these cars is an unmitigated PITA!

I did some searching and found this place:

discbrakesrus

( scroll to the bottom of the page for the banjo bolts ) but I'm a little skeptical as to the quality based on the state of their web site in general. I'm just curious if anyone here has ever dealt w/ these folks?

If anyone else has a suggestion where I can find these bolts I'd be much obliged. I haven't had any luck w/ the local parts stores like Advance and Napa.

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
I got mine from Autozone. Just ask for the hardware kit.

Did that include the front and rear banjo bolts? The rears are the ones I really need, I probably won't even take banjo bolts off the front calipers. Everything I've seen on "the kit" just specifies the front bolts . . . :??:

Users who are viewing this thread