directions to C-Bad

stang99

I know how to get to C-bad from the 5, but, because I live out in the desert, I have been told that the 15 is a better way to get to C-Bad. If I am coming south on the 15, is the fastest way to take the 15 to Hwy-78 and then to San Marcos Blvd. which turns into Palomar?
PModdy please do not post false directions that will put me in Tijuana. You are Bofu meat Saturday.

stang99

BTW: Mr Walker, since you have a truck, you could go to the station at DeSoto and Vanowen, by the fire station and pick up 10 gallons of 101 octane trick race fuel in your unleaded containers at $4.25/gallon. Then, you could sell it for $5 per gallon at C-Bad. You could bring a little 1 gallon container to measure with. On the money that you make, you can get some more mods for the vert. I could use two gallons by the time I get to C-Bad.

stang99

Wow! I know that your car is fast, but, 11's? What have you done since LACR? Tubbed the car and put slicks on the back along with a solid rear axle? I wish I could get down there to see you do 11's. Walker is likely to go low himself since he has new mods that he will not disclose and ET streets.

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
George,
What kindof power are you making?

My pissant parts are 'in the mail'. :bash: Nothing but trying to get another pony or two. Brian has said he'll install Friday morning if need be (they call me Edward Scissorshands) , but :gt: I hate the last minute stuff I seem to always get into. :loser:

I couldn't feel any difference on the high octane/race program at LACR . Maybe I will at C-Bad. I'd rather buy fuel down there than carry the fuel.
I guess I could ask Adam to wear a firesuit driving the truck down. I don't really ask much else of him...;-)
J

stang99

Can I have some of that action? Because G is mightly fast and PModdy is yet to be proven. Besides it is a real handicap to try to drive while you are in an ice chest.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by jonas
ive been spending tonight sacrificing bowties to the ford gods.

I WILL RUN 11'S !!!

i'm sure the ford gods won't leave your prayers unanswered but carlsbad is a beast unto itself. 11's there will be quite an accomplishment. i'm holding out for the mcrat mod myself. ;-)

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
So what exactly is the bet? George in the 11's?
That would be fun to see. I want to see a mid-12s, but will not be shocked if a little better.

I think after we all go putt-putt down the track one time we will have a sense for whether the Track Gods are smiling on us. If the track is greasy or slick, there is not a good solution. Then it is all relative. TimeSheet, Baybee!!!!

REPEAT OF A POST ON THE OTHER C-BAD TREAD -------

San Fernando launching pad...

Where :

In and Out Burger
9920 Ventura Blvd., Woodland Hills
------------
Traveling on the 101 Fwy., exit at Winnetka Ave. and head south. Turn left on Ventura Blvd. The In-N-Out is on the right side of the street.

When: 6:45 NOT 7:15 Sat morning (everybody has already gassed up, aired up the tires, seen a man about a dog, etc.) ready to roll.
Puts us down there at or before 9:00.
One hour to eat, line up, whatever ...

Who: PModdy / David, amwalker and jhwalker / adam and James, Jonas / George, InS0mNiAc / Bryan, 03_SonicBlur / John
Who else?
JW's cell phone 818.590.2372
AW's cell phone 818.489.2372 for the morning communications.

hokey dokey??

James

Last edited:

stang99

This time I am 100% certain; positive; for sure, abbsolutely, that I prob won't go. Too far and I have never had any luck with C-Bad. LACR is just as fast and much closer. Yawl have a good time and I hope you get those C-Bad numbers. If I had a fast car, I might be inclined to make the drive but.....

Originally posted by amwalker
and i thought you wern't goin tetge...geez, you always do this.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
P. U have to go :dw:

BTW played with the FireWall Adjuster & i can make the Squeal go away with it. Think it had to much play or some thing :shrug:

See how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread