Dilemma sort of

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
So today I was offered $75,800 for my 19 redeye widebody. Car has less than 5k miles. Original sticker was $86k but after all the rebates pre covid I paid $72k. Now two months ago I would’ve jumped on board both feet. But since then I’ve installed a drag pack wheel set and the car has really been impressive. 2nd, anything I were to purchase would also be inflated in cost. Opinions…
Image1637617087.216316.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
What would you do with the money? Get a newer model? Would you be as happy with anything else? It's def a sellers market...also in the Raptor market.

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
You could listen to your original feelings and sell it.

Use that money and get something that does a lot of things quite well and is fun.

Such as......
Z(48).jpg

#4doorsmorewhores

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Awesome price, but you'll be paying more for a new one and then trying to find one!!! Especially the way you want it.
I say keep it and keep kicking ass at the track. Awesome license plate.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Awesome price, but you'll be paying more for a new one and then trying to find one!!! Especially the way you want it.
I say keep it and keep kicking ass at the track. Awesome license plate.
Exactly, not much I'd rather have except maybe a GT500. But the prices on those are just ridiculous. And stock except the tires I've gotten a 10.45.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Exactly, not much I'd rather have except maybe a GT500. But the prices on those are just ridiculous. And stock except the tires I've gotten a 10.45.
Exactly.
Like you said Rich, not much to chose out there. Unless you can lock in a deal with your local Dodge dealership to order a Jailbreak Challenger at MSRP?? Trying to find a GT500 at a respectable cost is sometimes like trying to find a honest politician. LOL

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
If its not a DD and you can go a year or so without something, take the money now and hold on to it until prices come back to earth.

That's assuming that prices do comeback to earth... The supply shortages, work stoppages and insane inflation has made the car market retarded. I don't know if we ever truly will get back to where we were.

FJB...

Last edited:

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I would see what Carvana & Vroom would offer you, make a decision from there.
If a $ 75,800.00 offer @ least gets your attention, you're not that into the car anyway..

Users who are viewing this thread