Diggin' the new MRT Hood Struts

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
It's about time someone came out with these that require no drilling and utilizes the original hardware that comes with the car.

I am very very impressed, they work great, look great and the install was a breeze. Congrats to MRT for doing a fantastic job in producing this part. :beer:

Here are the pics...

IMG_9270.JPG

IMG_9272.JPG

IMG_9273.JPG

IMG_9275.JPG

IMG_9276.JPG

IMG_9278.JPG

IMG_9279.JPG

IMG_9281.JPG

IMG_9284.JPG

IMG_9285.JPG

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Enjoy
David

machsp33d

Jim Garv
Established Member
ya i too just did these this week finally, dont know why I waited so long? lol sure would have helped in my KB install! :bash:

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
Dealwitme said:
How much are you getting to promote?

Getting the pleasure of spreading the word to fellow enthusiasts about a fine product. :thumbsup:

trottlebody said:
Loooks good, so how much and how long to install?

Thanks, I think they look great as well.

Very easy and quick install... Just loosen 8 bolts, install brackets, tighten bolts and your done. :thumbsup:

David

snkchmr 1

great product I had them on my Cobra I wish the ones for the 05 & up cars looked that good.

SVT04

Established Member
Cobra10th Anniv said:
Getting the pleasure of spreading the word to fellow enthusiasts about a fine product. :thumbsup:

Thanks, I think they look great as well.

Very easy and quick install... Just loosen 8 bolts, install brackets, tighten bolts and your done. :thumbsup:

David

I have the originals from Classic Design Concepts ,the ones who had this kit first and the ones who designed it....MRT is a copy.
http://www.classicdesignconcepts.com/catalog/itemdisplay/671.html

SVT04

Established Member
04sleeper said:
Hood struts are nice, but I prefer Redline Tuning over the bulky MRT brackets.

Bulky ! :lol: :lol: Redline tuning are way longer and will get in the way occasionally when you are working on something from the side of the car reaching into the engine bay...I know from personal experience having wrenched on a car equipped with them. As well the Redlines require drilling and rivets into the fiberglass of the hood. I didn't like that.

The CDC and MRT are short ,compact don't take up much space require no drilling or riveting and fit really nice. As well as working great. :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread