Dies on Return to Idle

Bullitt5566

Established Member
This is fixed. In the SCT software under dashpot settings there is a setting called "dashpot settling time". I have always set it to 0. My original tune may have had it set that way. I accidentally reset the dashpot settings to default in one of the tunes and noticed that the return to idle was much better. That got me going in the right direction. Idles at 650 rpm and return to idle with no stalling when returning to idle. Video attached.

Twisted2v

Established Member
This is fixed. In the SCT software under dashpot settings there is a setting called "dashpot settling time". I have always set it to 0. My original tune may have had it set that way. I accidentally reset the dashpot settings to default in one of the tunes and noticed that the return to idle was much better. That got me going in the right direction. Idles at 650 rpm and return to idle with no stalling when returning to idle. Video attached.

Was the stalling issue only pushing in the clutch to downshift/slowdown?

And what was the default value? I have been stumped by the same issue. Glad to see you have yours fixed and a solution!

Users who are viewing this thread