Didn`t know a C4 ZR-1 sounded like this @ WOT !!!!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Man does that sound nice! A lot of pre-planning went into that high speed pass. I'd say that road was locked down for a couple of miles. He was booking!

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Friend of mine had one in FL...very cool car and sounded wicked....he had a real nice vette collection. C4 GS C4 zr1, c5 zo6, c6 zo6, c6 zr1, and a c6 callaway

VegasMichael

Established Member
Man does that sound nice! A lot of pre-planning went into that high speed pass. I'd say that road was locked down for a couple of miles. He was booking!
My only fear would be the possibility of a deer hopping out of the woods into the path of the car. I've seen that too many times. Great sounding car, though.

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
Iirc thats a Mercury (boat not Ford) built engine. Very sweet sound.

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
Lotus. GM acquired them back in the day for a while.
You’re both right. Lotus designed it and Mercury made it.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

I live in Stillwater,OK where the Mercury plant used to be that made these engines. The engine is still one of the high points of the former employees that still live in town. A girl that worked for my boss as his secretary was the daughter of a machine shop owner in Ripley, OK that was contracted by Mercury to machine a certain part. I never found out which exact part, but each part was painted Ford engine blue because the guy was a Ford expert in the area. R.K. Machine was the shop and the guy that ran it was Rick Kirk.

Users who are viewing this thread