Did you go to your 20 year reunion?

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Seems like a waste of time going to those things... We had our 10 year like 8 years ago, and had a couple girls i still talk to try to organize it. They had something like 5 people show up.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
My 20th reunion was the only one I went to which was back in 2000. Had a good time even though I'm the farthest thing from a socialite.
Sitting at 41 years since graduating and doubt I'll ever go to another one.

Adower

Established Member
I went to a smaller high school and our graduating class was only ~100 persons. I think I'll end up going as I don't use any social media and ill actually have the opportunity to catch up with some people that I haven't seen in a while if they go.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I went to a smaller high school and our graduating class was only ~100 persons. I think I'll end up going as I don't use any social media and ill actually have the opportunity to catch up with some people that I haven't seen in a while if they go.
Smaller class probably means you knew almost everyone. My graduating class was 177 and I knew pretty much everyone's name. You'll probably have a good time.

**** Biden

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Yes and I got blackout drunk due to me allowing anxiety to control shit that night.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread