Votes: 108 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 141 56.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VegasMichael

Established Member
Phizer, 2 shots.

No side effects for me. Wife had a sore arm after the first and started speaking with a British accent after the second.
I had side effects after the second dose. I got the shot around 3 PM and was fine the rest of the day. I woke up the next morning and was fine but around 8 AM I started getting weak and chilled. Took my temp and it was 99.5. Around 2 PM I was at 101.5. Took some Aleve and by 6 PM I was fine and that was that. I'm not going to get a booster though.

tistan

Established Member
I'm not going to get a booster though.
Then why take it in the first place? My wife said the same thing about not taking the booster. As I told her, the booster will not for the virus it will be the fix problems found with the vax. You are along for the ride now.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Then why take it in the first place? My wife said the same thing about not taking the booster. As I told her, the booster will not for the virus it will be the fix problems found with the vax. You are along for the ride now.
Because I'm not in the age group that's recommended for the booster.

500_man

Established Member
I helped to bring down the server the second they offered it to my age group in my state. Got the shot the next day. Just another vaccine of many - ho hum. Gonna get Shingrix this fall along with Flu. I hate getting sick; every time I do it takes a little of the remaining life out of me.

VegasMichael

Established Member
I helped to bring down the server the second they offered it to my age group in my state. Got the shot the next day. Just another vaccine of many - ho hum. Gonna get Shingrix this fall along with Flu. I hate getting sick; every time I do it takes a little of the remaining life out of me.
I'm going to get the shingles vax too. I had chicken pox twice as a kid and shingles when I was 20. I'll get the flu shot too since over the past 25 years the three years I skipped it I got the flu twice.

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
Got the Pfizer back in April. No issues after the first shot. Second shot I had major back pain for a day. After that it’s been fine.

Last edited:

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
No shot for me. Just had covid last week, tiredness and fatigue was my worst symptom. The fatigue is still lingering a bit but I’m mostly over it.

My wife got the Pfizer shot, just got her second dose a little over 2 weeks ago. She started with symptoms yesterday and tested positive today.

VegasMichael

Established Member
No shot for me. Just had covid last week, tiredness and fatigue was my worst symptom. The fatigue is still lingering a bit but I’m mostly over it.

My wife got the Pfizer shot, just got her second dose a little over 2 weeks ago. She started with symptoms yesterday and tested positive today.
I hope she'll be fine.

colin450

Established Member

About the same for me but add in a low fever and lost taste/smell for 24 hours. I know of 3 people that have Covid right now who are vaxxed and having a harder time than I did.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
I hope she'll be fine.
Thanks, I’m sure she will be
About the same for me but add in a low fever and lost taste/smell for 24 hours. I know of 3 people that have Covid right now who are vaxxed and having a harder time than I did.
I had a fever last Sunday morning. It was gone by the afternoon and never came back. I did lose my taste and smell as well, they are starting to come back as of today. I know it hits everyone differently but I’ve had colds that are worse

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
“Fix problems”? Link for more info?

PIPO

Established Member
If you had it before the shot it has nothing to do with it. The vaccination won't have any effect on its worsening or it helping.

Bells palsy is neurological condition in which the nerve grouo on that side of the face shuts itself off for a myraid of reasons. I dug deep into it as I got bells palsy after a dental visit and novicane shot irritated it. Lasted two months. ****ing terrible.

Are you on steroids and anti-inflammatories?
I am not.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
If you had it before the shot it has nothing to do with it. The vaccination won't have any effect on its worsening or it helping.

Bells palsy is neurological condition in which the nerve grouo on that side of the face shuts itself off for a myraid of reasons. I dug deep into it as I got bells palsy after a dental visit and novicane shot irritated it. Lasted two months. ****ing terrible.

Are you on steroids and anti-inflammatories?
Nah ah... vaccination could have an effect on it... we usually agree but not on that part...

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I am not.

You check with your Dr?

I ask bc my aunt got bells palsy in her early 40s randomly and her Dr gave her nothing for it, said it's "something that will either fix itself or won't". She had it until she passed away in her late 50s.

I got it, feared the worst after seeing what she went through. My Dr put me on steroids and anti inflammatories and like I said, I made a complete recovery with zero long term nerve defects.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Nah ah... vaccination could have an effect on it... we usually agree but not on that part...
Eh I don't see a connection between injecting mRNA to create antibodies for a virus and a nerve/neurological condition, especially if he got it prior to vaccinate.

Users who are viewing this thread