• No

Votes: 141 56.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Just got my second Pfizer shot about one and a half hours ago.

PIPO

Established Member
Was scheduled for my second shot today but was told to wait cause I’m dealing with Bells palsy at the moment. Would like input from the Doc on here. Someone tag him. I can’t remember who it is.

MG0h3

Established Member
Was scheduled for my second shot today but was told to wait cause I’m dealing with Bells palsy at the moment. Would like input from the Doc on here. Someone tag him. I can’t remember who it is.

Oh that’s ****ing great.

It’s biminilx or something.

My brothers wife had that as a child from an illness so she won’t be getting the jab.

Have you ever experienced this before?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

PIPO

Established Member
Oh that’s ****ing great.

It’s biminilx or something.

My brothers wife had that as a child from an illness so she won’t be getting the jab.

Have you ever experienced this before?

First time. I had it when I got the first shot. I went and got it without consulting it with my provider. When I told her what I did, she wasn’t happy with me. Supposedly Bells Palsy can be a side effect of the shot. But since I had it before the first shot, they are thinking it could get worse. Now tbh, the progress did stop once I got the first shot. I kept it to myself until today.

MG0h3

Established Member
First time. I had it when I got the first shot. I went and got it without consulting it with my provider. When I told her what I did, she wasn’t happy with me. Supposedly Bells Palsy can be a side effect of the shot. But since I had it before the first shot, they are thinking it could get worse. Now tbh, the progress did stop once I got the first shot. I kept it to myself until today.

Ok so you did have it before the shot?

But yes, that is a potential side effect.

quad

Established Member
Hi Thor / Mountain! Congrats on the 501kg deadlift! ;)

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Yeah obviously I read that at the progression of your Bells Palsy stopped after the first shot.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I did, I didn’t want it. My wife kinda pushed me into it due to my job.
Same with my job. I had no choice.
Well, I had a choice, but I'm not leaving the good pay, the closeness to home and the killer hours. It sucks, but it is what it is.

Which did you go with Brad?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Same with my job. I had no choice.
Well, I had a choice, but I'm not leaving the good pay, the closeness to home and the killer hours. It sucks, but it is what it is.

Which did you go with Brad?
Moderna Tony. My good friend and neighbor who in now way in hell would get it got rushed to the hospital yesterday because he couldn't breath, yeah rona. Hope he's OK, no updates.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Moderna Tony. My good friend and neighbor who in now way in hell would get it got rushed to the hospital yesterday because he couldn't breath, yeah rona. Hope he's OK, no updates.
Did you have any side effects?
Sorry about your neighbor. That sucks.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member

If you had it before the shot it has nothing to do with it. The vaccination won't have any effect on its worsening or it helping.

Bells palsy is neurological condition in which the nerve grouo on that side of the face shuts itself off for a myraid of reasons. I dug deep into it as I got bells palsy after a dental visit and novicane shot irritated it. Lasted two months. ****ing terrible.

Are you on steroids and anti-inflammatories?

Users who are viewing this thread