• Yes

Votes: 108 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 141 56.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_Snake_

Established Member
This is a private Poll. I don't want any whys, or why not. Just a simple poll. It you did, please list which brand.
If you deviated from my rules on this, enjoy a vacation. This is meant to be serious.

I'm sure I'm missing something, but doesn't asking us to state which shot we received make the poll not private? I read through the last 4 pages and could make a list of who's been vaccinated and which shot they received.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
I'm sure I'm missing something, but doesn't asking us to state which shot we received make the poll not private? I read through the last 4 pages and could make a list of who's been vaccinated and which shot they received.
Im sure he meant sharing was voluntary

quad

Established Member
Did you get it? If so which flava?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I meant is as to not get into a pissing match with the whys and why not is all.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Rather shoot roids or herron
Herron!!!!
I'm dying.

laughing-mike-tyson.gif

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I got the Pfizer shot. Only because of work, otherwise, I wouldn't have gotten it.
I get my second shot this Thursday. No side effects, so far, lol, except for a sore shoulder for about 24 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread