Did Jeffery Dalmer Kill Adam Walsh?

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I grew up in South Florida in the early 80's and lived in Hollywood where Adam Walsh was abducted from the Sears department toy store. My mom use to shop there and she would shop while I played in the Sears toy store. Just like Adam Walsh did with his mother actually. They had Atari and ColecoVison games lol. He was 6 and I was 10 yrs old at the time.

My father use to bring me to a local bakery in Hollywood every Saturday morning and I can remember seeing Adam's photo and reward money posted in a picture that was taped to the glass door. I remember seeing it every time I went in there and the reward continued to grow month after month.....

I dont think there is any doubt that Jerrey Dalmer abducted and kiiled him. He was notorious for taking his victims heads off and when captured he had like 7 skulls located in his house. Jeffery dalmer lived in South Florida at this time. That we know for a fact.

Witnesses desrible him being in the toy store that day and also desribe the blue van that he was found to be operating at a later date. Its worth watching. Its kinda long but a lot of interesting facts told.

Last edited:

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Maybe that didnt sit well with him? It was certainly at a time when he was just starting to kill as he was just released from the Army.

The guy that claimed he actually killed him never killed any kids ever and his victims were all older but who knows.

Dahmer reported to the Police that he had found a dead body behind a dumpster. This was a couple weeks before Adam Walsh went missing.

We know for a fact that Dahmer was in south Florida in 1981 when he was dischared from the military and lived within a few miles of the mall at that time. Thats a pretty compelling coincidence dont ya think?

I say no. Adam Walsh was only 6 years old. Dahmer didn't kill them that young.

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
I was 7 at the time and lived in Davie. Freaked my parents out for sure. Never knew about the Dahmer connection. Interesting…

ArabianOak

Established Member
I’d say maybe…but most likely a no. Dahmer liked older male teens not kids.

I would assume he would have admitted to this later too. He was very honest with the authorities after finally getting caught.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

We know for a fact that Dahmer was in south Florida in 1981 when he was dischared from the military and lived within a few miles of the mall at that time. Thats a pretty compelling coincidence dont ya think?

Yeah, him and 100,000s of other FL residents.
That would never hold up in court.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Yea I questioned that angle myself since he actually liked being in the spotlight and seemed to confess to most of his crimes but maybe he was ashamed of that one.

If u ever watch the interview of Auther Shawcross (Serial killer) he refused to speak about two small children that were found dead with rocks stuffed in their mouth.

This is a violent and remorseless killer (Feels nothing he stated) and when asked about the little boy and girl he killed he threatens to end the interview and subsequently does. I think for some serial killers they're may be a sense of pride in how and who they kill and shame with others.

The rest of his murder victims were all women and older so a serial killers MO can change as their sick minds evolve into more fantasies and it appears that killing children didnt sit too well with him. Maybe thats how Dahmer felt after killing Adam?

But u just cant deny these facts and they're quite compelling:

1.) Dahmer lived in Sunny Isles Beach which was a few miles away from the mall in 1981. About a 10-15 minute drive.

2.) A blue van was spotted outside the mall that day parked in the fire lane and we know Dahmer drove a blue van while working at the sandwhich shop. Another witness states a man of his description was seen pulling a resisting boy into the van like the one he drove for his place of employment.

3.) A witness named Willis Morgan contacted the FBI as soon as they released Dahmer's photo swearing he saw Dahmer at the Sears department store that day.

4.) A few days before Adam's abduction an attempt to abduct a little boy from a near by mall was reported and the mother described him as looking just like Dahmer and a sketch was made and it absolutely looks like Dahmer 100%.

5.) Dahmer preyed on males between the ages of 13 to 52 so his age range was quite vast. He didnt have a preference for anyone outside the male gender.

6.) Ottis Toole (Claimed Adam Walsh KILLER) was never charged with anything. He confessed and then recanted. Total BS. The guy had an IQ of 80 smh.

7.) Dahmer was a celebrity in jail and was treated very well by guards who protected him. Agent Neil Purtell (FBI) asked Dahmer in prison about Adam Walsh and his response was "anyone who killed Adam Walsh could not live in any prison, ever". Hinting towards his own quilt so being labeled a child murderer in jail is something he wanted to avoid obviously so there is good reason for him not to admit to that murder.

8.) The fact is most pedifile abductions are random nobodies but the circumstances behind Adam's death would have been from a psychopathic depraved killer and thats exactly what Dahmer was!

I would assume he would have admitted to this later too. He was very honest with the authorities after finally getting caught.

Last edited:

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member

Ya, gotta love those honest serial killers. If he said he didn’t do it then we should believe them.

1642258597744.jpeg

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
1. Him and 1000s of other FL residents lived in that area also.

2. How many blue vans were registered in FL in 1981?

3. People claim to have seen people all the time, rarely does it hold up. It's usually their eyes or minds playing tricks on them. Ever see the tom foolery that Manitowoc County pulled on Steven Avery? They showed a rape victim a pic of Avery, then asked the witness if they would speak with a sketch artist.

4. See #3

5. You say yourself, he wasn't in Dahmer's age range.

6. Proves nothing towards it being Dahmer that did the murder.

7 & 8 are merely just observations

I'm not saying you are wrong, just pointing out that your "facts" would never win a case.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Not trying to win a case here bro just pointing out some really unusal coincidences.

Bro Cmon? So he killed a 13 year old boy but he couldnt have killed a 6 year old boy? I pretty sure a jury wouldnt completely discount the idea that if he can kill a 13 year old boy he can kill a 6 year old boy. Thats not a far stretch bro.

He's a known serial killer that lived a few miles away with multible descriptions of not only him being there but the vehicle he drove at work as well. So how many serial killers in 1981 drove a blue van matching that description living a few miles away? I would say none.

I agree tho witness accounts can be quite unreliable but there was more than one and they all describe him as looking like Dahmer.

Its kinda hard to ignore those coincidences dont ya think?

Bro if ur looking for proof ur not gonna find it and eveything ive listed is public knowledge so if they had enough proof he would have been arrested a long time ago but the fact is plenty of murderers get away simply because u cant prove the case in court but it surely doesnt mean they are innocent.

Contrary to what most ppl belive its CIRCUMSTANCIAL evidence that puts most murders in jail NOT direct physical evidence.

Yeah, him and 100,000s of other FL residents.
That would never hold up in court.
1. Him and 1000s of other FL residents lived in that area also.

2. How many blue vans were registered in FL in 1981?

3. People claim to have seen people all the time, rarely does it hold up. It's usually their eyes or minds playing tricks on them. Ever see the tom foolery that Manitowoc County pulled on Steven Avery? They showed a rape victim a pic of Avery, then asked the witness if they would speak with a sketch artist.

4. See #3

5. You say yourself, he wasn't in Dahmer's age range.

6. Proves nothing towards it being Dahmer that did the murder.

7 & 8 are merely just observations

I'm not saying you are wrong, just pointing out that your "facts" would never win a case.

Users who are viewing this thread