Did anyone have any problems using the predator after the reflash?

Scotts 03 COBRA

Established Member
Went to use the predator for the first time since my car was reflashed for the stall fix---Before I took the car into Ford, I put the original backup in the predator-----When using the predator instead of saving the new original backup the Screen said " your vehicle is not in our database, contact dealer for free update" What is that update-----RWTD site is down in the mean time so I figured I would ask if anyone has had this problem---thank you Scott

03yellow

Established Member
Yes you need the update. The performance shop I was at downloaded it for me. They got it directly from Diablo. Calll the 1-800 number that came with your predator.

Scotts 03 COBRA said:
Went to use the predator for the first time since my car was reflashed for the stall fix---Before I took the car into Ford, I put the original backup in the predator-----When using the predator instead of saving the new original backup the Screen said " your vehicle is not in our database, contact dealer for free update" What is that update-----RWTD site is down in the mean time so I figured I would ask if anyone has had this problem---thank you Scott

Users who are viewing this thread