Diablosport Intune

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
I just want to let everyone know we will be supporting Custom Email Tuning for the inTune. Shoot me a PM for information or to get your name on the list.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Dirty r u doing it?
Maybe. IDK if I can swing the $550 right now. I trust Diablosports pre-loaded tunes over those of SCT. So I would be able to get away cheaper for now, then always just swap later down the road if I wanted, or if Shaun decides to starting using CMR too.

how man tunes are available for the 200?
+1

walked_u_hard

Established Member
there is another thread here that clearly shows how ford determines if there was possibly a flash tune loaded, and nowhere in that process (which is what they teach their dealer techs to do) was there any mention of any ability to read key counts.

They may be planning to implement this in the future, but it is not there now. If they do, we'll find a way around it ;)

your wrong, they definitely look for ignition counts. Went to 3 dealers, all said the same thing, DENIED.

Last edited:

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
All your response has to be to that is "the battery died".
xactly ;)

alot of questions floating around in here... one more and i'm done.

what makes this different than say a SCT flash? computer wise?
The main difference would be the tunes that are loaded. Our custom tune loading process (PC to inTune) couldnt be easier too...

Anywhere to see a list of pids/params this supports for logging on the 2011+? Any known logging issues as of yet?
I dont have a list of available PIDs, but there are a bunch in the tool, and hundreds more available if you live strem to our Dataviewer logging software.

Diablo Mike.

If someone were to buy the inTune and has had a SCT tune prior to installing the inTune flash, will the inTune erase the prior SCT flash, or would it still show that the PCM was previously flashed from the SCT?? Hope that makes sense, lol.

-Nick
The inTune would actually read the existing SCT tune out as the 'stock file'.

Just learned that a dead battery or battery reset doesn't reset the key turn count......:mj:
where did you learn this exactly??

Will this programmer have access to more tuneable parameters than SCT has?
Yes, we offer the end user more adjustable parameters than any tool available :rockon:

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
It's definetely an awesome idea, but I think I'll wait to see some people use it to see if it's all it seems to be.

You know the old saying, "if it's too good to be true..."

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
your wrong, they definitely look for ignition counts. Went to 3 dealers, all said the same thing, DENIED.

They specifically told you, "sorry your key cycle count is too low for the miles on this car"? What were you trying to have covered? What was the state of your car when it was taken to the dealer, some mods still on or completely returned to stock?

ViciousJay

Established Member
They specifically told you, "sorry your key cycle count is too low for the miles on this car"? What were you trying to have covered? What was the state of your car when it was taken to the dealer, some mods still on or completely returned to stock?

agreed, walked i would have told them to get bent and work on my car right now!!!!

rubicon1979

Established Member
REALLY interested in this also. I've got an O/R x pipe already but worried about losing my warranty on my 13 GT in case I've got some kind of factory bearing failure at 2k miles or other weird crap.

Do JPC or C&L offer cam tunes?

I've had problems with SCT tuners in the past like everybody else it seems.

Somebody buy one and try it out!!

walked_u_hard

Established Member

All my car has performance wise is Eibach sportlines and roush axle back. 14k miles w/Manual trans.

My trans is whining, and has NOT had the service with the thinner fluid.

All 3 dealers words were to this affect "Your cars ignition count is too low, which means that it was flashed recently. We can no longer work on your vehicle because of this."

The third dealer was more descriptive than the other 2, they said "You car has been flashed recently (to which i played stupid and acted like i didnt know what that was) and because it has been flashed recently we can not guarantee that it has not caused any additional strain on the transmissions internal bearings"

i talked to the one tech outside when i was leaving and he said that he saw this before and replaced a main shaft bearing and the whining was gone. (i have never rebuilt a trans so i dont know if he is right or wrong)

long story short... im stuck with a trans that sounds like a loud ass centrifugal supercharger.

agreed, walked i would have told them to get bent and work on my car right now!!!!

Trust me i would have but was afraid they would call ford and do away with my warranty altogether. I wanted a chance to try another dealer, which obviously has not helped me so it may be worth barking up some ones tree to try and get it fixed.

:mj:

Last edited:

5bites

Established Member
So does this mean you can go out to your car and click your key back and forth all night then go to yet another dealer and get covered?

Ford is tasking this crap to far if a tranny bearing cant get covered due to a flash!

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
All my car has performance wise is Eibach sportlines and roush axle back. 14k miles w/Manual trans.

My trans is whining, and has NOT had the service with the thinner fluid.

All 3 dealers words were to this affect "Your cars ignition count is too low, which means that it was flashed recently. We can no longer work on your vehicle because of this."

The third dealer was more descriptive than the other 2, they said "You car has been flashed recently (to which i played stupid and acted like i didnt know what that was) and because it has been flashed recently we can not guarantee that it has not caused any additional strain on the transmissions internal bearings"

i talked to the one tech outside when i was leaving and he said that he saw this before and replaced a main shaft bearing and the whining was gone. (i have never rebuilt a trans so i dont know if he is right or wrong)

long story short... im stuck with a trans that sounds like a loud ass centrifugal supercharger.

Trust me i would have but was afraid they would call ford and do away with my warranty altogether. I wanted a chance to try another dealer, which obviously has not helped me so it may be worth barking up some ones tree to try and get it fixed.

:mj:

So you were denied transmission work because your car has lowering springs and mufflers that are not factory? I think you are not supplying all the details, otherwise all the dealers are breaking the law.

Users who are viewing this thread