Diablo "unmarried" with cable $175

SVURGAS

Established Member
Cleaning out my garage I found my Diablo I put the stock tune back into it before I got rid of the truck. The Cable is a standard cable that plugs into the Diblo and into the PC. PM with questions

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
How much for just the cable? My SVTF Predator crashed, and I need to force a custom tune on it, but I do not have the PC cable to load it. Let me know if your willing to part it.

EDIT: I'm an idiot, for some reason I thought you said it was a Predator, not the Diablo. Crap! Unless you ment the DiabloSport Predator? I'm confused... is it the same thing? aggg! :bash:

Last edited:

SVURGAS

Established Member
Yeah man its a Diablo Tuner little blue tuner. The Cable I have is a standard cable that plugs into the back of the tuner and into a pc it came with it when I bought it. I never used the cable. I want to sell the whole thing though. Sorry

redz_02

Established Member
Tuner still for sale? Is this the sport tuner for 99-04? Do you have the plug in for the truck, noticed you have the one for the pc.

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
FYI redz 02, the cord for the truck is hard wired to the Predator, (does not come off) the PC interface is a 9pin m/f computer cord.

Users who are viewing this thread