Diablo custom tuned chip

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
What kind of gains should i expect to see when i get a Diablo chip that is custom tuned to my mods. In addition to the mods below, ill also have a port and polished GT-40 intake manifold. Also, do you think i should have my B-303 cam installed before i put the chip in, or should i sell it for cash to buy a better one? I know it may be smarter to wait til i get heads, but i dont think i want to wait any longer b/c the guy is giving me an awesome deal. Any ideas?
Thanks
Andrew

Alex_96Cobra

Cant Sleep-Clown'l eat me
Established Member
I went with onerichrunner for my Daiblo Chip you can get ahold of him @ www.socaldiablo.com he offers a couple free reburns if you get a custom chip. SO if you get the dyno tune now and add a lumpier cam down the line he'll flash your chip to reflect the change. Just an FYI. Let us know what you end up doing

Alex

Last edited:

Scream'nCobra

Established Member
Well i know a guy who is who i can get the chip from and have it tuned for $210. I thought this was a good deal...is it? Do you think it is a good idea to put the cam in now of just sell it and put the cash towards a better one?

Alex_96Cobra

Cant Sleep-Clown'l eat me
Established Member
210 for a custom tuned chip? I would say great deal.

That is a decent price for an off the shelf chip, much less a custom tuned chip.

A

Last edited:

Scream'nCobra

Established Member
Ya, he works at a chip tuning performance shop and he told me it will be a Diablo Chip that he can either dyno tune for me at the cost of 310 or just tune himself (he says he has done many 95 cobras) for 210.

Users who are viewing this thread